|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram's length is so impressive on defense. Didn't think he'd be that much of a force.

On offense, he's drawing a bunch of fouls. Once again that length throws a lot of defenders off & gets them reaching + swiping at Ingram's arms. He's not finishing right now but I put that on his strength not being there. He'll be fine.

Signing Loul Deng was really a great move. He'll be torching & teaching Ingram at practice all year. Ingram should respond well.

Last edited:
Man Brandon Ingram is been extremely unimpressive in this summer league. Kid has a steep learning curve.
remember how bad D'lo was in summer league.

there is still 2 months of training - getting stronger, improving shot etc.  Then having training camp and preseason under the wing of Deng.  Should be good.  Remember how young he is.

At this point, I think it would be best to get Ingram open, set shots.  He's a great shooter so if he is having trouble off the dribble because of his strength then help him to his spots and get him a few open threes or something.

Ingram's length is so impressive on defense. Didn't think he'd be that much of a force.

On offense, he's drawing a bunch of fouls. Once again that length throws a lot of defenders off & gets them reaching + swiping at Ingram's arms. He's not finishing right now but I put that on his strength not being there. He'll be fine.

Signing Loul Deng was really a great move. He'll be torching & teaching Ingram at practice all year. Ingram should respond well.

My thoughts exactly. Love the defense. Strength and ball handling will get better and it will take time to get used to the nba 3. Free throw stroke is encouraging.

Mermuys, my dude so casual in these interviews
This coaching staff is gonna be awesome with the young core

D'angelo praised him after the 2ng game and has basically said FU to b Scott

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom