|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB is so good defensively. Just need that jumper to fall.

Can really see Ingram's length causing problems on defense also.

DLO has finally worked himself to not belonging in summer league. Not talking numbers cuz this is summer league. But he has control of the pace and he knows it.

DLO has finally worked himself to not belonging in summer league. Not talking numbers cuz this is summer league. But he has control of the pace and he knows it.

D'Lo!!

Very encouraging to see. Not great comp at all but he took over.

Ingram will be ready next year.

And yes, you want to see high lottery second year players dominate in SL.
I mean it's not a death sentence on his career if he doesn't, but after being the second overall pick and getting minutes last year, you want to see D'Angelo dominate in a setting filled with younger players and players that frankly aren't good enough.
Done and done.

Lmoa lets just settle on this...Russel is a guard. This is 2016. There really are no more classic positions. Either you are a Guard, Wing or Big.
DLo is a guard with elite handle, vision, passing & shooting.

With Luke's system the pg just crosses the ball past half court than ball movement begins no real need for a true pg

So we still tryna trade dlo or...

Also mermuys was specifically talking about him having to find the balance between scoring and facilitating. Sounds like a PG to me. I'm not down with this position less bball movement at all :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom