|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are we interested in Parsons? He's had some serious injury problems and doesn't play with athleticism like he used to

Damn it would be a mess if we signed him

Last edited:
Why wouldn't be? He had one injured season, but for the most part he's been reliable and durable.

Like P said, we need singles and doubles. Gotta stop shooting for nothing but grand slams, ain't gonna work out for us anymore

Ingram gonna wear # 14 
pimp.gif

Why wouldn't be? He had one injured season, but for the most part he's been reliable and durable.

Like P said, we need singles and doubles. Gotta stop shooting for nothing but grand slams, ain't gonna work out for us anymore

They took cartilage from other parts of his body and injected them into his knees for Christ sake, we need to stay away. You know that laker luck, he'll sign and get injured the first game

Maaaaaan we bout to get stuck with nobody
Whiteside is looking at Dallas & Miami.

This might be a depressing summer

We landed Ingram, a 19 year old 7 foot Center, fired Byron, hired Luke, and already people are talkin depressing summer? :lol: :rofl:

RELAX.

It's not getting fixed overnight. Relax.

Maaaaaan we bout to get stuck with nobody
Whiteside is looking at Dallas & Miami.

This might be a depressing summer
I just hope we dont waste a bunch of cap space for no reason.  I am all for waiting until next year after everyone has wasted all their cap to make moves if we are left with options like Ezeli and Barnes.

I don't care anymore. Get rid of everyone in the FO.
I wasn't on that boat before, but everyone in the FO other than Mitch needs to get the axe.  This Lakers team is going to be legit bad for the next three years.

I can't wait until our big offseason splash is extending Hibbert.

Last edited:
We landed Ingram, a 19 year old 7 foot Center, fired Byron, hired Luke, and already people are talkin depressing summer? :lol: :rofl:

RELAX.

It's not getting fixed overnight. Relax.

They fell *** backwards into all of this. which is why I'd say keep Mitch and Ryan west for talent evaluation and clear everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom