|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
batum is the goods, all that hes a winner

yeah I gotta agree, you got throw ingram out there, see where hes really at and go from there

I think luke gonna let the young guns run

we need that wing scorer, batum can get buckets but we need a pure scorer out there with russ, 18+ ppg type ****.... I think clarkson can be that guy but he gotta show and prove this year

whats the word with paul george?

Last edited:
i dont know man.... Hassan's knee against the raptors doesnt exactly say max contract... I know we have to at least spend 85 mil but I have a bad feeling about his health.

Heat aren't meeting with Durant until Sunday. Better offer the max to Whiteside at midnight to force his hand.

I would be most worried about the Blazers. Hopefully they settle for Dwight.

Last edited:
@IGGYAZALEA I broke up with Nick because I found out he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage.
fgdfhsgsafgdsafhdjdsdt

nah. he still did some **** boi ****. even if she didnt care and stayed wit son.
thees just some **** you dont do

Yeah, Charlotte by all accounts is going to offer the five year max to Batum. He then Marvin Williams are their biggest priorities.

He's dreamy.

Or did you mean my thoughts on his basketball skills? He's solid if his knees are right.

depends on the deal 

2 year deal? ill allow it

good locker room guy 

and has shown to be a good recruiter ], except for the DJ thing

Cuz Parsons is a good player recruiting :lol: dude was in Rockets persuading him how good Houston was and ends up leaving to go to Dallas. He did do us a favor tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom