|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about noah :nerd:

I voted for Noah in the poll..

tumblr_m724dcyIIl1qd1dbso1_400.gif

Oh yeah, the issues with Kobe are totally gone now that he's not on the roster. After barely a month.

Even if he was the problem (like that was it, just him, no other problems), having things just be wonderful now that he's gone is COMPLETELY unreasonable.

If we can somehow come away from all this with Batum & Whiteside I would run through the streets with glee! It would be like highway robbery really.
I would max them both out. Under our circumstances as how we are looked upon as a franchise we would have to.
Batum & Whiteside plus fillers to fill out bench role players would be an absolute A+ grade for free agency.
Whiteside HAS to be the first pin to fall for the chain reaction though. I feel like once he signs, more players would be more comfortable to follow.

While all the other teams are preoccupied with trying to woo Durant, Horford, etc, Walton & Mitch need to be at Whiteside's doorstep at 11:59pm tomorrow night with contract in hand ....and Jeanie's boobies too if need be. At least should be of some use finally :roll eyes

That would be all we need for this year. That roster would set us up so nicely for the 2017 FA class. The rebuild could be over as soon as 2017 if the basketball
chips fall our way.

Russel/Filler/Huertes
Clarkson/Lou Will
Batum/Ingram/Young
Randle/Nance
Whiteside/Black/Zubac

I started off with Ingram on the bench only because I don't think he should start at the beginning of the season for multiple reasons...the most important reason being is I don't think Batum will come over here to come off the bench behind an 18 yr old 190 lb rook. Tatum has earned the right to be 1st string at the start of the season.
Besides Ingram needs to earn it, don't want him to feel entitled and whatnot. That doesn't mean he couldn't be starting by the end of the season. But it would be nice
to start Ingram slowly. But man! Come summer '17. That is when things become LIT!

It's all a dream until this weekend though. We shall see.

I thought KOBE was the problem? We can't even get an interview with CAP SPACE, and GREAT YOUNG CORE :smh:

He was never the problem. :lol:

Gasol, Fisher, Odom, Metta had no problems playing with Kobe. The problem is Superstars don't have faith in the Buss Kids.

Which is why I'm not thinking about signing any superstar and my thought process is build it from the ground up with these young players. And maybe when we get on the right track and players see that we got something, they'll come.

Last edited:
I thought KOBE was the problem? We can't even get an interview with CAP SPACE, and GREAT YOUNG CORE :smh:
Yeeeeeea we have a POTENTIAL great core. They haven't proved nothing yet besides they were really good at losing. And a superstar thats been in the league 10 years with no ring could care less about potential and youth.
I feel like most Lakers fans don't put themselves in these professional athletes shoes. Would YOU come to the Lakers?? Like would most really??....Of course not! And you can't really blame them. The new CBA made it so that you HAVE to build through the draft. In all honesty it was made with us in mind and undercut us. Forcing us to rebuild, then they go out and give everybody money to "even" the playing field :smh: ...keeping teams like old decrepit Spurs around longer then they should.
To be able to potentially have Leonard + Durant + LMA smh lol

Yeeeeeea we have a POTENTIAL great core. They haven't proved nothing yet besides they were really good at losing. And a superstar thats been in the league 10 years with no ring could care less about potential and youth.
I feel like most Lakers fans don't put themselves in these professional athletes shoes. Would YOU come to the Lakers?? Like would most really??....Of course not! And you can't really blame them. The new CBA made it so that you HAVE to build through the draft. In all honesty it was made with us in mind and undercut us. Forcing us to rebuild, then they go out and give everybody money to "even" the playing field :smh: ...keeping teams like old decrepit Spurs around longer then they should.
To be able to potentially have Leonard + Durant + LMA smh lol

Not to mention that with the cap going up every team has money to spend. Something like 20 teams can sign max players this offseason and a couple can sign multiple max players like us. Next season is gonna be even worse when the cap goes up to $110 million. Average players getting max contracts is going to become the norm

The Lakers are coming off a 17 win season. What did you expect?

Ya but 60 milli bruh
Isn't that how much it took to get Wade Bosh Lebron to Miami?
Was hoping some A list FAs would want to team up take a little less $$ and bring the purple and gold back
Nobody wants us it's pretty sad

Last edited:
The Lakers are coming off a 17 win season. What did you expect?

Ya but 60 milli bruh
Isn't that how much it took to get Wade Bosh Lebron to n Miami?
Was hoping some A list FAs would want to team up and bring the purple and gold back
Nobody wants us it's pretty sad
More or less, but they had Wade who was a top five player at the time.

We don't even know if these kids could be top five at their respective positions five years from now.

Last edited:
Always liked Jack (notorious Laker killer), but nah. Give the backup minutes to Clarkson and Huertas.

Just for reference.....

35% max of $30.2mil would be equivalent of $22.48mil this year
30% max of $26.4mil would be equivalent of $19.73mil this year
25% max of $22.0mil would be equivalent of $16.38mil this year
$20.0mil would be equivalent of $14.89mil this year.
$15mil would be equivalent of $11.16mil this year.
$12mil would be equivalent of $8.93mil this year
$10mil would be equivalent of $7.44mil this year
$5mil would be equivalent of $3.72mil this year.

Last edited:
Just posted in the NBA thread that we could look into absorbing Boguts expiring deal if we strike out on the FA bigs

Can't be worse than Hibbert, just not as reliable to stay healthy

Walton is familiar with what he can bring to the team

Last edited:
Just posted in the NBA thread that we could look into absorbing Boguts expiring deal if we strike out on the FA bigs

Can't be worse than Hibbert, just not as reliable to stay healthy

Walton is familiar with what he can bring to the team

What is it that we get from it is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom