|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm so annoyed right now, was playing 2K with the tank lakers, put up a historic 32 pt, 12 rebound 5 assist game, triple overtime with Celtics, one minute left in the game, I get the 'no internet connection' pop-up. I'm fuming at this point.

:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
5a4350a7_Cam_Zeeky_LakersPraying_LOL.gif

22 could be had if we take Lamb.

I wonder if anyone else caught Mitch's eye. He could pick up another Nance/Clarkson type. :nerd:

User Actions
   Follow
Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account‏@WojVerticalNBA

Sources: Charlotte's offering No. 22 - if team will take contract of Spencer Hawes or Jeremy Lamb. Hornets need space to re-sign free agents

Do it mitch!  Jeremy Lamb and the 22 for nothing.  Make it happen.  I would consider this a solid offseason if we get ingram, Lamb, 22nd pick, and our 32 pick.

I would prefer a more defensive oriented SG, and I don't think the team needs to bring 3 kids onto the roster.

I would prefer a more defensive oriented SG, and I don't think the team needs to bring 3 kids onto the roster.
I don't so much care about Lamb, but our front office has been incredible with late first round/second round picks.  I would trust them to get a solid player at 22.

Last edited:
22 could be had if we take Lamb.

I wonder if anyone else caught Mitch's eye. He could pick up another Nance/Clarkson type. :nerd:

It's intriguing, but # 22 isn't worth picking up 3 year / $22mil for Jeremy Lamb with the roster as presently constructed.

That deal immediately takes off $7.5mil in cap space for Lamb & the pick, and would prevent us from the ability to sign 2 - 30% max Free Agents if the opportunity presented itself.

BUT... What I would need to accept it.
1. Lamb & # 22 for Cap Space + 2018 2nd Round Pick
2. Lou Williams to any team in the 2nd Half of the draft for 2017 1st & 2017 2nd... Presumably Lou's value is slightly higher for picks in the future than they are for picks you have that contribute in the upcoming season.
3. Stretch Nick Young

$10.322mil goes out with Lou Will & Nick Young

$7.711mil coming in with Lamb & 22... Plus 2 Picks in 2017.

Anything other than that, pass on adding all that money for # 22.

Last edited:
I'm ALL in for lamb if we then trade Lou Will or swaggy to another squad

actually i wouldn't mind grabbing lamb and then packaging Lou Will along with the pick for a big

Since we can speculate how about this.... Get a 3rd team involved.

Lakers Get
# 17 Pick
Jeremy Lamb

Grizzles Get
Lou Williams
#22 Pick

Hornets Get
2018 2nd Round Pick back to the Hornets from Memphis
2017 or 18 2nd Round Pick from the Lakers

Grizzles move back 5. Add a front backcourt player that they have almost 0 of on roster. Vince Carter's corpse does not count. Who knows what they do with Lance. And Tony Allen is getting older. They also have no real offensive fire power off the bench. Maybe it's a move Conley likes enough to consider staying slightly more because they need him to

Last edited:
Just get rid of nick some how...bad for team chemistry he posted some remark about the dlo commercial mitch knows he has to go

Since we can speculate how about this.... Get a 3rd team involved.

Lakers Get
# 17 Pick
Jeremy Lamb

Grizzles Get
Lou Williams
#22 Pick

Hornets Get
2018 2nd Round Pick back to the Hornets from Memphis
2017 or 18 2nd Round Pick from the Lakers

Grizzles move back 5. Add a front court player that they have almost 0 of on roster. Vince Carter's corpse does not count. Who knows what they do with Lance. And Tony Allen is getting older. They also have no real offensive fire power off the bench. Maybe it's a move Conley likes enough to consider staying slightly more because they need him to

exactly the kind of move i was looking for, although i would much rather a proven player than adding yet another young draft pick to the team. maybe offer up Lou Will & our second for a guy like Olynk ?

no need for lamb as long as lou is on the team

rather lou than him anyway. 

tbh, i wouldnt mind spencer on that very friendly deal. 

stretch 4/5 off the bench could work for this team

Intriguing player.But better picker at #32 than Thon Maker who is a MAJOR PROJECT.

Last edited:
I'm surprised by the the landslide in the poll. If we had the #1 pick I would still take Ingram cuz I think we need a scorer more than a distributor but I thought it would be closer than that.

Trading for that 22nd and taking on Lamb and Hawes is really interesting. We would have what, pick 2, 22, 32? We will see if anyone bites. That's a real good trade for anyone who does go through with it.

Trading for that 22nd and taking on Lamb and Hawes is really interesting. We would have what, pick 2, 22, 32? We will see if anyone bites. That's a real good trade for anyone who does go through with it.
I don't think it is a bad deal either.  7M for Lamb is a hell of a deal.  They are talking about Delladova getting 10M a year in the offseason thread and that dude is a dirty turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom