|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
once again i have seen dudes throw around Barnes, Ezeli, Bazemore, Biyombo, Horford for near Max money...... but somehow Derozan is untouchable :smh:

We don't wanna give DD 22+ but the same Kent Bazemore who couldn't crack the rotation on a 20 win squad just two years ago is somehow okat to throw upwards of 17 mil +.... Dudes really are prisoners of the moment

once again i have seen dudes throw around Barnes, Ezeli, Bazemore, Biyombo, Horford for near Max money...... but somehow Derozan is untouchable
mean.gif

We don't wanna give DD 22+ but the same Kent Bazemore who couldn't crack the rotation on a 20 win squad just two years ago is somehow okat to throw upwards of 17 mil +.... Dudes really are prisoners of the moment
chance the basketball player is so hot right now

once again i have seen dudes throw around Barnes, Ezeli, Bazemore, Biyombo, Horford for near Max money...... but somehow Derozan is untouchable :smh:

For the last damn time, Derozan's deal starts at 26 million, he doesn't fit the roster, is a terrible defender and just not that good. Thank you and kindly don't bring him up again.

For the last damn time, Derozan's deal starts at 26 million, he doesn't fit the roster, is a terrible defender and just not that good. Thank you and kindly don't bring him up again.

DEROZAN

He'd be a great fit on this team and we'd compete for a playoff spot if we can land a big or two along with him.

so PLEASE tell me what strategy you have in mind as far as Free agents that are realistic, because getting a 26 yr old AS guard in his prime who can grow with the team is such a horrible idea. I was opposed to DD at first until i then realized what the other option were as far as FA goes. Dudes are Talkin MAXING BISMACK BIYOMBO. a player who last year got signed to a two year deal for 6 million dollars (meanwhile he was putting up identical #'s )

Out of all the players really deserving of a max, DD & Whiteside are the only ones that make sense with the current makeup of the team.

so PLEASE tell me what strategy you have in mind as far as Free agents that are realistic, because getting a 26 yr old AS guard in his prime who can grow with the team is such a horrible idea. I was opposed to DD at first until i then realized what the other option were as far as FA goes. Dudes are Talkin MAXING BISMACK BIYOMBO. a player who last year got signed to a two year deal for 6 million dollars (meanwhile he was putting up identical #'s )

Out of all the players really deserving of a max, DD & Whiteside are the only ones that make sense with the current makeup of the team.

Nah bro KD or bust.
2017- Westbrook or bust
2018- Paul George or bust
2019- Anthony davis or bust
2020- Karl towns or bust
2030- Lebron Jr. or bust

Last edited:
New draft rumor is that the Bulls are interested in our 2nd pick in exchange for jimmy butler straight up

7 Guys I like for our second pick (not # 2, the second pick that we make).... Basically in this order.

1. DeAndre Bembry - SF - Saint Joseph's (Would need to trade up)
2. Chinanu Onuaku - C - Louisville
3. Ante Zizic - C - Croatia (May need to trade up)
4. Dorian Finney-Smith - SF - Florida
5. Gary Payton II - PG - OSU - (Pick up another 2nd around 45 or so)
6. Diamond Stone - C - Maryland
7. Isiah Whitehead - SG/PG - Seton Hall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom