|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford has us slotted at picking Diamond Stone right now.  Here is what an NBA scout had to say about the guy from the NBA draft thread:

"Diamond Stone, 6'10" freshman center, Maryland: "Has as much upside as any big in the draft. A cross between [Lakers forward] Andrew Bynum and [Grizzlies forward] Zach Randolph. Not as good a rebounder as he should have been. He's just not a mature kid yet. He's going to get a lot thrown at him quickly. Does he have the makeup to deal with that? He's an unbelievable back-to-the-basket scorer. He's lazy defensively. Their defense was worse when he was on the floor. I don't think he's tough and he seems spoiled overall. But he's 19 and he can score on anybody 12 feet and in. That's really hard to get. Right now he doesn't have enough of a motor to make up for his lack of size. He could be like a [Pacers forward] Lavoy Allen but he has to develop a 15-foot jump shot."

Joakim and Al reunion will be not good but GREAT for the young thundercats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All for it.
I actually like that idea. They'd be solid vets to help with locker room presence, but I don't see it happening since they'd probably cost a ton. 

Looking at how damn near every pick is up for sale from 3-32... i think we should count our lucky stars that we got Ingram here.

Anything lower than top 2 (or worse yet no pick) would of been a headache, i can only imagine.
We'd all be going after each others throats over opinions on Dunn, Buddy, etc. :lol: :smh:

We really did get fortunate here, i hope you guys realize that.
Of course theres no guarantee Ingram will pan out to be elite but ****, i like our odds with him a lot better than the rest of the mediocre 1st round talent :x

Last edited:
Time to cram a ton of basketball draft knowledge in the next 24 hours... Just to have the Lakers take one of the 20 guys I didn't think about

Jesus Christ
Watching Ramona on The Jump next to Rachel Nichols makes her look exponentially more busted
What's ESPN thinking?

would have rather lost our pick than to land the 3rd pick TBH

Always maintained the same. Keeping our 2017 pick would've been > than picking 3rd in this draft easily.

I really wanted Simmons, but when the 3rd pick got announced for Boston, I celebrated so ******* hard. Started screaming and running around. Didn't look back at the tv til the 2nd pick was already announced lol.

The homie BI got that permanent blazed look. Ain't no telling what he's going to do when he gets some of these Cali trees. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom