|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is there to talk about though? . If you guys have more interesting topics please introduce them.

You are not supposed to feed Mogwai after midnight, but technically it is always after midnight.

Seems like a major plot hole, don't ya think?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Netflix's show "Love" is pretty good.
Among other solid shows, sure, it also looks good.

But on it's own? Or among garbage? Overrated.

(
nerd.gif
 Is that... not sure if that's where you were going.)

Last edited:
No, I mean I don't think it's particularly impressive in any way. Just that I like watching it and it's regularly funny.

Do you think Love will ever win the ultimate award? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm hoping Bats vs Supes isn't a disaster but I have no faith in Snyder. I just hope Bruce serves Clark the fade a few times.

Could all be BS but word on the street is studio execs who saw it are worried about it and its not at all what they expected. I have no idea what that means.

They really ****** up revealing Doomsday in the second trailer.

But yeah, the movie is shaping up to be a mess based on the trailers.

I'm just hoping Margot makes a surprise appearance as Harley and somehow ties into the story somehow

That'll automatically make up for any stupidity in the writing and make it an A+ movie :pimp:

Suicide Squad looks promising. But I'm not much for comic book movies so I shouldn't weigh in too seriously.

I think bvs will surprise people.

Suicide squad looks amazing

Can't wait for civil war either.

Gonna be a fun year for comic book movies

I'm feeling 'meh' about BvS and Suicide Squad. The trailers for BvS don't do much for me and I'm only intrigued about how Batfleck does. That being said, I hope it surprises me, but I don't think it will. 

I'm most excited for Civil War since it's directed by the same folks as Winter Soldier, which I consider one of the best Marvel films to my taste. 

And since it's the Laker thread, hoping for some more decent play from the youngin's. 

Didn't parsons sit out like 2 years? Is he good still? Really haven't paid attention at all.

Chan par has been really up and down this year. Mostly down early recovering from microfracture, up and down more recently. Think lo's early laker days. A Breakout game here and there surrounded by stinkers. I see him as one of those players that is only worthwhile as a #1 or 2 option, but your team is never going anywhere with him as your #1 or 2 option.

Last edited:
Yeah, you figure with the microfracture and natural aging (even though he's only like 27) he'll have a difficult time staying in front of SFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom