|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need Hassan man. Dude is beast. I like the spirit too.

I'd take him over hibb but that's not saying much he's a good player but he's not as a good defender as it seems he gets a lot blocks because that's all he focuses on on defense hanging it the paint which ***** up the rotation

After watching that interview hellllllll nah. No. No. Can't do it. In LA with all that money? Nah. You see how foolish nick young is and he- nah. Stay far away

I figured he had add just off that interview. I also figured he would be the type to just do whatever the hell he wants. Artest was a different type of crazy. He'll do his work, play hard..just don't **** with him or you'll set him off. Hassan is too unpredictable

Whiteside looks like another Andrew Bynum.

Big man with skill but as dumb as rocks.

Last edited:
Listening to pre game, sounded like Byron wants to play the entire draft class more often. I'm sure mitch is pulling that string...but I hope its true.

True true i always look at like if he would of trained property hed been a little slimmer less wear on the knees but yall right he was injury prone

I don't see them trading a healthy well behaved Bynum for Dwight after winning back to back chips and three straight finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom