|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was the 4 for me

but the 11 is just too pretty, I love anything that's flyknit

overall the kobe line has the best designs. Just so clean and simple.

I hate all the pointless design features they put on lebron shoes, just looks like a huge mess

LeBron sigs have been a miss lately. Last appealing sig was the X.

However the Soldiers have looked good lately.

Last edited:
The IX highs are the best Kobe shoe period.

8, IV, VI, XI, round out the top 5.

IVs, VIII, V, XI, and V are my top 5 Kobe's

LeBron sigs have been a miss lately. Last appealing sig was the X.

However the Soldiers have looked good lately.

The Soldier 9s are a real good basketball shoe. Usually Nike adds a bunch of gimmicky stuff on their shoes, but the straps and flywire that actually wrap around the shoe work. The lockdown on the solder 9s are INSANE.

Last edited:
Ya it's a great shoe, the famous NT turn was inevitable. Seems like people hate them at first then love them when more CWs and pics come out

everyone just knows him as laker fan :lol:
wonder who he is?

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chica...ers-douche-would-miss-a-50-year-storm-do-you/

OtAz4bK.jpg

randle is garbage. he may have potential, but as of today, son is a tragedy. i hate every aspect of his game right now. he just annoys me

The situation clearly isn't ideal because Russell plays with Kobe Bryant. Not the five-time champion Kobe Bryant, but the 37-year-old zombie Kobe Bryant who has one of the league's highest usage rates and worst shooting percentages. Even Kupchak admits the team "cannot move on" until Kobe retires.

Kobe's presence on the floor isn't good for the development of any young player, never mind a 19-year-old point guard that needs the ball in his hands to play his game. Kobe absolutely deserves every second of his farewell tour, but these young players have families to feed and long careers ahead of them. Yet even with Kobe's Magical Mystery Tour sucking up attention, Russell has made strides in areas of his game that made him the No. 2 pick in the first place.

This is why most of these blogs are crap. The kobe from November is gone. He doesn’t take too many shots, he doesn't brick so many shots, he doesn't force shots. He passes up shots he used to take, plays in the flow of the game and hits timely shots that keep games from getting out of hand. You can clearly see his influence on the attitude, mentality and aggression of these kids. But the narrative and stats haven't caught up to that yet so they just keep saying the same old same old like we're still in November.

Also his example of russell lacking speed to get by lawson is laughable. He completely shifts ty with his first move but there's no driving lane with a 7 footer waiting for him at the elbow with the clock winding down. His only option was to pull up. It would have been stupid to pass up a shot over a guy he's a half foot taller than to take a contested shot over what would have been a double team with his own man and a big.

Last edited:
Wack *** cargos.

I hate wearing pants. Had shorts on at first, stepped outside and it was 9°.

Stepped right back inside and put these things on that I wear like twice a year.

Yezzir. Loved the way they looked on screen, loved them even better when they arrived. Perfect. :smokin

Last edited:
Damn! That's what's up. :smokin

If I were there, that would have absolutely went to one of y'all, no hesitation. Whoever could convince me that their struggle is the realest. :lol:

Well clearly I haven't been paying attention. :lol:

I feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away just saw someone off in the distance eating fruit. Like I don't know how to act in here right now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom