|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking if they want to separate Russell and Clarkson from each other, someone like Courtney Lee could make sense. Lee could play next to either of them, to provide the necessary defense and three point shooting (admittingly shooting poorly this season).

The Lakers would also weaken the Grizzlies, if that matters.

Last edited:
Players to avoid: Demar, JJ, Jennings, Waiters.

Bazemore could be brought back as well for that backup guard role.

2018 Lakers are going to be unstoppable with young Griffin, T-Mac, Ibaka and Curry.

Last edited:
:Lol I mean it's not like ibaka is a superstar but they do have some similarities. Athletic profile, not great rebounding, ability to stretch the floor, finish at the rim, set good screens and play decent defense

Last edited:
It's all jokes. :lol:

Speaking of, it's funny how much more comfortable Randle looks shooting threes than 18 footers.

If we get #1 pick, and say finish 3rd worst record...

Let Huertas, Kelly go. Bass declines his Player Option, he should.

We'd have 10 players, $56.129mil in cap space.

Depends on what the max really ends up.. I've now seen $20.4 & $22.25mil for 25% max. And $24.9 & $26.7mil for 30% max.

But let's hope it's the smaller numbers.

I doubt anybody pays Batum or Horford (Hawks excluded) 30% maxes. I think they end up getting paid at the highest what the 25% max is.

If they each got $20.4mil.. Whether it was Batum & Whiteside, or Batum & Horford... We'd have $15.3mil.. Would need to open up $9.7mil more to get to the 30% max on top of it.

This is where my ambitious plan comes in pmatic pmatic :lol:

Last edited:
Lou Williams
2nd Rounder
Possibly even Tarik Black

-for-

Mostly / if not all Expirings & Next Year Non-guarantees
A playoff teams 1st Rounder
Future Conditional 2nd Rounder (unprotected from 51-55)

Needs to happen. I think getting rid of Lou's money would be a huge move toward doing everything in Free Agency.

Last edited:
As much as i don't like talking about the same thing over and over I have to admit it is pretty hilarious how obnoxiously awful Byron is as a head coach.

Like. It doesn't make me want MDA by any means, because to me I don't think either is great.

But damn. Like... At least I admitted MULTIPLE TIMES MDA was genius of a mind on the offensive side.

There ain't nothin genius associated with Byron Scott except commanding multiple tanks for multiple franchises :lol:

It's just hilarious at this point.

I really need Julius to show some level of consistent quality play.

If we luck into Simmons next year, would it be best to hang on to Nance and look to trade him for another piece?

Clutch loss tonight with the nets winning

Thank you Kobe for doing work in that 4th quarter to solidify the L

If we luck into Simmons, trading Randle should be explored. He has no right hand, no post moves, no jumper.

I know he can develop those skills in 3-4 years, but for the right deal it might be worth it to move on

For now, all he has is the face up, stutter step, spin, lefty finish. I love his motor and rebounding though

I'd be so disappointed if he ends up somewhere else next season. Randle is still a rookie man :lol:

He's very skilled for a player his age and he brings a lot to the table... I just think Byron benching him and ******* with the rotations is taking a toll on him.

He's basically averaging a double in 27 mpg as a rookie. Why give up on him so early?

Simmons has no shot either.

I'd try to make Randle & Simmons work if that's who we get. And trade Nance.

But that's so far away.

Last edited:
Just keep Julius on the bench and let Simmons flourish as the playmaker he is. Horford and Batum become the top targets if that's what happens. We stay at 2 and take Ingram, then go after Whiteside and Horford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom