Local Gang Confronts Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane

hold up, hold up, hold up... how tall is Waka!? Dude looks like he about 6'8 or something in that video
laugh.gif
I never knew dude was that tall.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

hold up, hold up, hold up... how tall is Waka!? Dude looks like he about 6'8 or something in that video
laugh.gif
I never knew dude was that tall.
i think gucci like 6'3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

debs 168 said:
the dude talking shouldn't have been talking. he's pomeranian. all bark and no bite.

lol @ smashing flocka on sight. what...next time?? the negro was standing right there. what is there to discuss?

clowns. twitter gangstas.

EXACTLY

He already took off on Waka once...heard em yelling on stage about blood this blood that with security right next to em

And then he show up to Waka video shoot in case he wanted revenge....

#jussayin

Originally Posted by 18th letter

*Goes back to the stock market thread*

laugh.gif

true...i feel like im reading a gossip girl blog, the way these NT cats are explaining other dudes life.

too much atl slang to keep up with
smash on site shawty
am/pm shawty
sun valley shawty
what's hanninin?
stacks on deck entertainment
real $%!!@ costumes
ball on sight shawty
laugh.gif

the list keeps going

I love how there is always a camera at these things now. Gang fights, confrontations, whoop some tail and upload on youtube.

IDK what son rep in the hood is...everyone from the hood knows when its beef u wild on on site...not no "i give u 24 hours" only to make a internet video 24hours later...son took a L for that

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
I'll never understand why grown @#! men act like this. Send them n_ to Iraq and let them talk all tough over there
Is their hood/territory THAT important to these fools? Pardon my ignorance but gangs are flat out corny to me

Gucci's reaction (or lack thereof) was
laugh.gif
tho
Preach bredgren.....

I've said it time & time again.....

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
frown.gif

+

Trouble follow's everywhere Waka Flocka Flame goes... I don't think he's built for the music industry. His past life is too rough, for a music label to promote & spend dollars on him

tired.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom