Local Gang Confronts Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

In other news... The Atlanta belt shortage continues to effect numerous areas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

and why exactly are yall d-sucking Gucci for just standing the same way about 20 other people in that visual did?
I guess cause this is how he usually handles situations like this

GIFSoup

Idk much about Gucci, but I don't understand how that's the same thing.  What does hitting a chick have to do with him not reacting to these Crips talkin #%+!?  Dude could have just thought he was about to get stomped out or shot, so he played it cool.  And like I said, I don't know much about him, and I'm not trying to call anyone out.  I'm just curious cuz I know if this was some other rappers that just stood their and did nothing some of the comments would probably be more like "he just stood their like a *@%#+."

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

SplashySplash wrote:

and why exactly are yall d-sucking Gucci for just standing the same way about 20 other people in that visual did?

Thats what I was thinkin...

Waka looks like a %*$$%, though.  Dude tells him he was the one that robbed him or whatever so Waka kinda tries to go at the dude, but you can tell he aint really tryin too hard.  Like Paul Pierce tonight pretendin like he want it with Dwight.  That "I would Deebo you right now, but you're lucky I'm gettin held back" type #*$%.
To put it in perspective you see how everyone keeps looking at that camera. Both of them dudes Gucci Waka and even Corey are all on probation. Next #+$@ up for either of them dudes they gone for a while. Like Tay said you threatening two dudes with millions on the line with a camera on them what you expect them to do?

Dude just got out of jail, fighting on camera would be flat out ******ed and probably a third strike.

How do you let dudes shoot a video in YOUR hood, and your the one that ends up walking away.

#jussayin.

Them corny !@@+@# wasn't scaring nobody
laugh.gif
.. That's all dudes wanna do nowadays ... Holla and put on a show .. You mad cause them !@@+@# getting money
smh.gif
BURRRR!!! SoIcy

roll.gif
@ dude smashing out in the challenger at the beginning

dude was probly like new paint job 
pimp.gif
new watch 
pimp.gif
10 dudes walking over wearin blue flags and a camera
nerd.gif
grin.gif
deuces

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Cartune nailed it really..I mean there's a history to it, but what I heard wasn't from Quell's mouth so I aint passin that along..

about Quell..he raps, he's in a group called "Congressman" got a song called Cornerstore.

But that aint who he is.. who is he? You know that _ you see in movies that crush the whole block like Big Stu from Paid in Full..Radio Raheem..Captain Hadley....that _ is real and his name is Quell
roll.gif
for real tho, he trained to go..1 on whoever.. straight hands too. Knockin _s out like Stu.
smh.gif
Uhhh....sounds to me like there some local jokers....

My N_ Gucci always G'd up....lookin' like, seriously.... can we remove these clowns and get this video goin so I can get this bread.

Either way, based off the video....looked to me like, N_s was tough talkers w/ qu##eer tendiencies

Some of yall dudes on Niketalk are straight up toilet tissue. The boy Q a "local joker" but Gucci is "always G'd up" Boy do u even read what u write? #%*% wasn't even Gucci beef, boi...

Imma holla at Wacka today matta fact, so i'll see wassup.

Damn old boy with the dreads got SMASHED. LOL I guess thats what all that tough talk gets you. Dont hang around gangstas if you aint one especially if you smaller than them..

and why exactly are yall dicksucking Gucci for just standing the same way about 20 other people in that visual did?

GIFSoup

I understand all that, but I'm saying why is _s geeked off the fact that he did nothing? Like he was supposed to do anything other than what he did. Saying he wasn't "shook", why should he have been? Them _s wanted Waka not Gucci. Y'all acting like them sportscenter _s that hype up everything LeBron do...."Look at how LeBron James goes to the bench during the timeout....Ladies and Gentlemen that's how you want your superstar player to act."

and why exactly are yall dicksucking Gucci for just standing the same way about 20 other people in that visual did?

GIFSoup

I understand all that, but I'm saying why is _s geeked off the fact that he did nothing? Like he was supposed to do anything other than what he did. Saying he wasn't "shook", why should he have been? Them _s wanted Waka not Gucci. Y'all acting like them sportscenter _s that hype up everything LeBron do...."Look at how LeBron James goes to the bench during the timeout....Ladies and Gentlemen that's how you want your superstar player to act."

Honestly, the only one hyping up anything is you bruh. Nobody was slurping Gucci.
laugh.gif
I saw like 2 posts dedicated to dude lookin' like a G standing there but that was it.

Basically Homie did all that Yakin for nothing...

I expected the @#!+@ to just go and rock off on Waka..

But he ended up lookin like a fool...

All that yellin for nothing..
smh.gif

No one in Gucci's camp was shook

they just looked at them %*%*%$ like *Dr.Evil voice* "Riiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttt"

Didn't smash on !%%!..
laugh.gif

Video proceeded as planned in his hood...
laugh.gif

Ya'll quick to say Waka wasn't that action..damn sure looked as if he was (but smarter/cooler heads prevailed as they should)..

Win/Lose or Draw he would've scrapped

ESP infront of his big homie..

Back
Top Bottom