Local Gang Confronts Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Cartune nailed it really..I mean there's a history to it, but what I heard wasn't from Quell's mouth so I aint passin that along..

about Quell..he raps, he's in a group called "Congressman" got a song called Cornerstore.

But that aint who he is.. who is he? You know that _ you see in movies that crush the whole block like Big Stu from Paid in Full..Radio Raheem..Captain Hadley....that _ is real and his name is Quell
roll.gif
for real tho, he trained to go..1 on whoever.. straight hands too. Knockin _s out like Stu.
smh.gif
Uhhh....sounds to me like there some local jokers....

My N_ Gucci always G'd up....lookin' like, seriously.... can we remove these clowns and get this video goin so I can get this bread.

Either way, based off the video....looked to me like, N_s was tough talkers w/ qu##eer tendiencies

Some of yall dudes on Niketalk are straight up toilet tissue. The boy Q a "local joker" but Gucci is "always G'd up" Boy do u even read what u write? #%*% wasn't even Gucci beef, boi...

Imma holla at Wacka today matta fact, so i'll see wassup.

If your a grown man, still waking up in the morning worrying about fighting another man cause he's in your hood....going to HIS video shoot taking off your shirt making a scene your a fuggin local joker w/ no life. But go holla at waka since your so connected, even though we already got the story.

Don't come at me stupid, this rap sh** is a joke to me, I look at cats still fighting in college as clowns let alone ppl older than us. Gucci clearly ain't gettin involved in any of that but he standin' his ground muggin this dude so yeah IMO he's G'd up.

Cartune nailed it really..I mean there's a history to it, but what I heard wasn't from Quell's mouth so I aint passin that along..

about Quell..he raps, he's in a group called "Congressman" got a song called Cornerstore.

But that aint who he is.. who is he? You know that _ you see in movies that crush the whole block like Big Stu from Paid in Full..Radio Raheem..Captain Hadley....that _ is real and his name is Quell
roll.gif
for real tho, he trained to go..1 on whoever.. straight hands too. Knockin _s out like Stu.
smh.gif

My N_ Gucci always G'd up....lookin' like, seriously.... can we remove these clowns and get this video goin so I can get this bread.

Either way, based off the video....looked to me like, N_s was tough talkers w/ qu##eer tendiencies

Some of yall dudes on Niketalk are straight up toilet tissue. The boy Q a "local joker" but Gucci is "always G'd up" Boy do u even read what u write? #%*% wasn't even Gucci beef, boi...

If your a grown man, still waking up in the morning worrying about fighting another man cause he's in your hood....going to HIS video shoot taking off your shirt making a scene your a fuggin local joker w/ no life. But go holla at waka since your so connected, even though we already got the story.

Don't come at me stupid, this rap sh** is a joke to me, I look at cats still fighting in college as clowns let alone ppl older than us. Gucci clearly ain't gettin involved in any of that but he standin' his ground muggin this dude so yeah IMO he's G'd up.

I swear yall lil dudes take stuff too far..dude wasnt even talkin to gucci..and how the #$%* is he so G'd up by just standing there?the N_ did what he was suppose to do...and you talking bout dudes fighting in college has nothing to do with what goes on out here on these streets

the dude talking shouldn't have been talking. he's pomeranian. all bark and no bite.

lol @ smashing flocka on sight. what...next time?? the negro was standing right there. what is there to discuss?

clowns. twitter gangstas.

Originally Posted by debs 168

the dude talking shouldn't have been talking. he's pomeranian. all bark and no bite.

lol @ smashing flocka on sight. what...next time?? the negro was standing right there. what is there to discuss?

EXACTLY

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Damn old boy with the dreads got SMASHED. LOL I guess thats what all that tough talk gets you. Dont hang around gangstas if you aint one especially if you smaller than them..
laugh.gif
 Exactly. I bet he'll stay his !%% in the house next time. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
I'll never understand why grown @#! men act like this. Send them n_ to Iraq and let them talk all tough over there
Is their hood/territory THAT important to these fools? Pardon my ignorance but gangs are flat out corny to me

Gucci's reaction (or lack thereof) was
laugh.gif
tho
Preach bredgren.....

I've said it time & time again.....

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
frown.gif

+

Trouble follow's everywhere Waka Flocka Flame goes... I don't think he's built for the music industry. His past life is too rough, for a music label to promote & spend dollars on him

tired.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

damn what happened to dude in the pics?
I was wondering the same thing.....

A short time after 8:00pm while I was conducting an interview with R & B singer Mila who is also featured on the “Anti Social

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

EXACTLY

laugh.gif
... he already mashed on Waka. (Inflated Eye) In part of the video he confronting Waka about when he was tellin everybody CTE jumped on him..all on the internet sayin it was CTE when it was really the Congressman. I guess thats where the camera came into play, for whatever reason he wanted everybody to see that Waka aint what you think he is plus he was on the wrong side of town wit that shhh.. you gotta remember too tho, Quell dont give no fuuu
laugh.gif
....he prolly didnt even wanna film it, one of his young _s mighta just whipped out the blackberry
laugh.gif

Im done tho, I aint bout to be on here hypin another dude..just puttin in my 2cents

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

roll.gif
@ dude smashing out in the challenger at the beginning

dude was probly like new paint job 
pimp.gif
new watch 
pimp.gif
10 dudes walking over wearin blue flags and a camera
nerd.gif
grin.gif
deuces

hahaha that was the best part of the vid...soon as dudes came near his !@%% he dippin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

EXACTLY

laugh.gif
... he already mashed on Waka. (Inflated Eye) In part of the video he confronting Waka about when he was tellin everybody CTE jumped on him..all on the internet sayin it was CTE when it was really the Congressman. I guess thats where the camera came into play, for whatever reason he wanted everybody to see that Waka aint what you think he is plus he was on the wrong side of town wit that shhh.. you gotta remember too tho, Quell dont give no fuuu
laugh.gif
....he prolly didnt even wanna film it, one of his young _s mighta just whipped out the blackberry
laugh.gif

Im done tho, I aint bout to be on here hypin another dude..just puttin in my 2cents
lol @ this. son...

both gucci and waka are on probation. gucci just came out and waka just went through some bull over not saying he was gonna do a show out of state.

what do either of them look like doing something ON CAMERA?

lol @ the excuse for the camera, tho. na. check dude's twitter page. he did the whole thing on purpose. tryna get fame.

waka and them got a good thing going. making money...thats gucci's video shoot. these lil clowns walk up
roll.gif
to ...vent? cuz if quell really didn't give a f then there woulda been no vid and there woulda been no convo.

congressmen got no name. cte on hiatus. everybody waiting for brick squad to make moves.
pimp.gif

CROSSISOM wrote:

debs 168 wrote:

if quell really didn't give a f then there woulda been no vid and there woulda been no convo.

ala the scene at Walter's
laugh.gif
over and out...

I'm still not understanding the point of popping up again and NOT doing anything...

He didn't proved that Waka was a chump..

If a @#@$% did get the upper hand on me I'd be aching for the chance at some get back....

Ala Waka...

Ya'll make it seem like HE DGAF ...

But he did..

If he was an ultra GO HARD @#@$% as ya'll make to be ( not saying he don't) he would popped him regardless..

All he did was yell..

It's whatever tho..
laugh.gif

I'm just callin it how I see..

A bunch of Yakin

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

roll.gif
smh.gif

I swear yall lil dudes take stuff too far..dude wasnt even talkin to gucci..and how the #$%* is he so G'd up by just standing there?the N_ did what he was suppose to do...and you talking bout dudes fighting in college has nothing to do with what goes on out here on these streets
Really my guy?
I wasn't "talking bout dudes fighting in college", that was just an example of how I think it's childish to be fighting these days especially when we all know rap is WWE.

N_s like you get on my nerves cause you read something so simple and plain but you get thrown way off track by one statement in a post when it was clearly just an analogy. *facepalm*

I love how it's big whips (Porches, BMW) back the video shoot, yet these N's is hoofin' it - talkin reckless.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

roll.gif
@ dude smashing out in the challenger at the beginning

dude was probly like new paint job 
pimp.gif
new watch 
pimp.gif
10 dudes walking over wearin blue flags and a camera
nerd.gif
grin.gif
deuces
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes talkin smack but aint doin nuttin. i dont really like gucci but props to him for not losing his cool.

Back
Top Bottom