LMAOOOO ESPN suspends bill simmons from twitter

Bill Simmons is an idiot and such a major homer.

Michael Wilbon is a homer too, but he doesn't show it blatantly like Wilbon.

Yo. take Bill Simmons off of NBA Countdown. The show was already thrash and Bill Simmons made it 20x worse. Mike, Magic, and Jalen never agree with anything he says and stays correcting him. Only thing I appreciate is that he's #TeamCeltics till' the grave.

man when fox 1 comes out i'd love for a "best damn sports show" reboot with

dan patrick
bill simmons
artie lang
bill burr
gary payton
deion sanders
chris webber
tom arnold
john salley

or any combination of 6 of those dudes .... show was too ahead of it's time

Artie Lange and John Salley about to have a radio show together, but they should def get up on a late night sports tv show. If Fox plays it right, they can do some damage. ESPN is too damn PC all the damn time.

Bill Simmons almsot cant leave ESPN tho, they co-own Grantland and 30 for 30. Simmons isn't tryng to walk away and leave that doe. He's stuck with ESPN for life.:rolleyes

artie lange knows sports?

i thought dude was close to dying too? :lol: he got even fatter unless he lost weight

There's no way you are a sports fan and didn't know who Bill Simmons was until four months ago.

not what he looked like. i have heard before about bill simmons and his hate for the lakers. a hack boston sports writer. thats it

so your telling me its mandatory to know who a small time sports writer is or else im not a sports fan? what you been drinking?

you act like this guy was magic ******g johnson or larry ******g bird. this guy isnt even a former athlete

I dont care that BS never played the game....he's 100x better than Magic Johnson in the studio.

I dont care that BS never played the game....he's 100x better than Magic Johnson in the studio.

anybody is though.

dude said you are not a sports fan if you do not know who bill simmons is.

Last edited:
Bill Simmons on ESPN is every bit as bad as Shaq on TNT.

But NT Loves the guy.

Amazing
Shaq isnt writing amazing articles in his off air time.

The public at large doesnt know who Bill Simmons is, I was in the barbershop last Sunday and people were asking "Who is that white guy up there with Magic and them?" I explained and could tell that no one got it, because they didnt know what Grantland was and mentioning 30 for 30 would have made it worse.

Bill Simmons on ESPN is every bit as bad as Shaq on TNT.

But NT Loves the guy.

Amazing

probably because hes like alot of niketalkers on here. pathetic laker haters who do not think with their brain before they speak or type
You are tripping if you think most of NT are Lakers haters when the majority of y'all are Lakers fans :lol:

He knows basketball but his delivery could mundane on occasion.

And he shouldn't have gotten suspended especially from a medium who should stand by freedom of speech

Bill Simmons is a terrible TV personality. I can't deal with his bias and his voice is painfully annoying

Yo. take Bill Simmons off of NBA Countdown. The show was already thrash and Bill Simmons made it 20x worse. Mike, Magic, and Jalen never agree with anything he says and stays correcting him. Only thing I appreciate is that he's #TeamCeltics till' the grave.
are you kidding?

Bill Simmons is great on that, Magic is horrible.

not what he looked like. i have heard before about bill simmons and his hate for the lakers. a hack boston sports writer. thats it

so your telling me its mandatory to know who a small time sports writer is or else im not a sports fan? what you been drinking?

you act like this guy was magic ******g johnson or larry ******g bird. this guy isnt even a former athlete

The fact you think he's a small time sports writer is all the proof I need that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom