Living with your girl apperciation/unappreciation

Originally Posted by Law3001

Seeing her all the cot damn time ( go run or something @#% !!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

this ones gonna be an issue.. jus to let u kno
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Con's
Bathroom towels that i can't use ( then why the hell are they in the bathroom
indifferent.gif
)
Her being around when sports are on ( there should be a law against women speaking during the playoffs )

word

Originally Posted by laneysworld

I'm only 20 and shacked up with my lady. I know a dozen cats who would kill to be where I am.

And I know 77 dozen that wouldn't kill to be where you are
grin.gif

I don't want to live with mine before we are married, but during the semester we did spend a lot of time together....sometimes I did just want my space. Iwas in school, and he isn't, so I'd actually have stuff to do, a reason to get up in the morning; I come back to my room late at night, tired, hungry,and he would just be sittin' up in the bed watching TV---sometimes wearing what I left him in. Sometimes I would just be like "uuuggghhh, go DOSOMETHING" but that's what I would be thinking in my head, I'd never say it out loud cuz his situation is effed up, so it ain't really hisfault.

Other times, it would put a smile on my face just to have someone to come home too after a hard day, and I'd say something like "daam, son, youSTINK!"
laugh.gif

Good times
happy.gif

I've been sleepin with my girl at periods of like 3-4 weeks straight, but usually about 1 week, and I love waking up to her every morning I do.
I can NOT wait to live with her... privacy FTW! She has 4 girl roommates and 5 girls living in one apartment, place is damn messy
indifferent.gif

Not only that, having to try hard to not make any noise sucks, so I can't wait.

I wouldn't do it. I would rather kick it with my Ns all the time then be cooped up wit my lady. Imagine tryin to have ur Ns over to throw down on some Haloand ur main chick givin u dirty looks all the time, then pickin a fight about it later. EFFFFFFFFF that!

Pros:
Home cooked meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Laundry is on a set schedule
smile.gif

The APT is clean and smells of April Morning Dew
grin.gif

Bills are paid!! ( on time no less!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
Of course the availability and close proximity of that good loving
wink.gif

Her being around when sports are on, Shes pretty "Sport Supporting" and is actually pretty cool to watch with!!
smokin.gif

She gets down with the Wii and 360, GHIII and Wii Sports ad Rock Band

Con's
Her stealing my snacks..sunflower seeds, cookies, "where my Ritz go??"
smh.gif

Friends and Sex and the city dvd's, which i both kind of dig on the low..haha
eyes.gif

Her locking me out of OUR room during a argument
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seeing her all the cot damn time ( go run or something @#% !!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)
Where my shoes supposed to go when SHE got THE WHOLE CLOSET!!! haha

there fixed for my relationship!!

Overall i think its Appreciation!! 5+ years is no joke! Sidebar: You WILL learn to sacrifice!

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I don't want to live with mine before we are married, but during the semester we did spend a lot of time together....sometimes I did just want my space. I was in school, and he isn't, so I'd actually have stuff to do, a reason to get up in the morning; I come back to my room late at night, tired, hungry, and he would just be sittin' up in the bed watching TV---sometimes wearing what I left him in. Sometimes I would just be like "uuuggghhh, go DO SOMETHING" but that's what I would be thinking in my head, I'd never say it out loud cuz his situation is effed up, so it ain't really his fault.

Other times, it would put a smile on my face just to have someone to come home too after a hard day, and I'd say something like "daam, son, you STINK!"
laugh.gif

Good times
happy.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I don't want to live with mine before we are married, but during the semester we did spend a lot of time together....sometimes I did just want my space. I was in school, and he isn't, so I'd actually have stuff to do, a reason to get up in the morning; I come back to my room late at night, tired, hungry, and he would just be sittin' up in the bed watching TV---sometimes wearing what I left him in. Sometimes I would just be like "uuuggghhh, go DO SOMETHING" but that's what I would be thinking in my head, I'd never say it out loud cuz his situation is effed up, so it ain't really his fault.

Other times, it would put a smile on my face just to have someone to come home too after a hard day, and I'd say something like "daam, son, you STINK!"
laugh.gif

Good times
happy.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
but for real my girl would tell me to go wash my $+* asap one time she gave methat look when i had came back from the gym(working out) i just turned around and headed st8 for the bathroom like"
eyes.gif
it aint that bad"

why bother posting your going to brake up with her no matter how many years

Damn the bad side of me is cold

My buddys girl is living with him temporarily.. IDK how he does it, but he says he rarely sees her with their opposite schedules. I wouldn't want to livewith my girl right now. I spent basically the entire day with my girl on tuesday... and best believe I was ready to get some alone time. I thoroughly enjoyjust zoning out, and throwing on some music. I can't do that when I'm around her. When I throw on my headphones shes like don't you want to talk tome? And its not the same listening to it with her ha.

My girl has grown to love sports, so thats not a problem... the only thing I do hate is when i come home and there aint no cotdamn food prepared( she stayshome and takes care of our beautiful baby girl).

We dont argue as much since the baby came so thats cool. she used to lock me out OUR room when we got into arguement , one time i broke in the door with aknife it looked like I came into kill her but i just needed something to get the door open... she looked at me with knife in hand like
frown.gif
... I looked down and relized i had the MICHEAL MYERS in my hand so i dropped itand we went to making our daughter that night...

I like living with my girl... she just doesnt want me to ever go out but its cool...spanish rice and baked chicken after a hard days work plus a blunt and sometop beats trying to call skeezers all day to come thru and not show up
mad.gif

me and my girl have been living together for 7 years with no plans of marriage, only bad thing i could say is we need more closet space

Back
Top Bottom