Living with your girl apperciation/unappreciation

Now i'm not here to rant and rave about for or against living with your significant other. I myself have just recently moved in with the miss and have beenenjoying the benefits of shacking up. But it does have its ups and downs

Pros:
Home cooked meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Laundry is on a set schedule
smile.gif

The bathroom is clean and smells of April Morning Dew
grin.gif

Bills are paid ( on time no less!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
Of course the availability and close proximity of that good loving
wink.gif

Con's
Her stealing my razors
smh.gif

Her wearing my clothes like thats somehow okay
alien.gif

the constant stream of her stupid friends being at my apartment
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sex and the city dvd's
eyes.gif

Her locking me out of OUR room during a argument
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bathroom towels that i can't use ( then why the hell are they in the bathroom
indifferent.gif
)
Seeing her all the cot damn time ( go run or something @#% !!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)
Her being around when sports are on ( there should be a law against women speaking during the playoffs )

But all in all i'm digging living with the broad. Any Nters shacked up (or married either one) ?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
)
Her being around when sports are on ( there should be a law against women speaking during the playoffs )

These three things will get a broad beat with a sack of oranges if she tries em with me...

On topic tho:
I'm considerin moving in with my girl (of 2+ years) later this year...what would you say?

dam i can only imagine her being on the phone is bad enough

give me dome or leave the room

I'm considerin moving in with my girl (of 2+ years) later this year...what would you say?

Every situation is different. My brother dated a women for 3 years, a month after they move in the break up. You don't really know someone until you movein with them.
I say a key for moving in with someone is being comfortable around them 24/7. You lose the excitement of dating alittle. When you are dating a girl, every dateis fun just based on the fact that you haven't seen person maybe for a day or so, or maybe a week. Me and my girl are getting used to the idea of waking upto one another everyday. its gets alittle weird and boring sometimes, but it happens. That to me becomes the real test of the relationship. Whether you cankeep the romance up...

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
)

These three things will get a broad beat with a sack of oranges if she tries em with me...

On topic tho:

laugh.gif
I hear that......................
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Every situation is different. My brother dated a women for 3 years, a month after they move in the break up. You don't really know someone until you move in with them.
I say a key for moving in with someone is being comfortable around them 24/7. You lose the excitement of dating alittle. When you are dating a girl, every date is fun just based on the fact that you haven't seen person maybe for a day or so, or maybe a week. Me and my girl are getting used to the idea of waking up to one another everyday. its gets alittle weird and boring sometimes, but it happens. That to me becomes the real test of the relationship. Whether you can keep the romance up...
Aight I can feel that...just lookin 4 a lil feedback from sumbody with experience, and yeah we already went thru the through the "its you,whateva" phase
laugh.gif
...thx tho...

I never understood how a man can get kicked out of a room he owns half of during an argument.
I guess I'm just young because if it was up to me I'd be sleeping in that room I don't give a damn if she gets mad or not.

Then again she'd probably take over the bed.

Dont do it, reconsider!!! Ive lived with my girl and it is aight until yall start fighting or break up. Try having to live with a ex for a month until thelease is up. Not a fun situation.

Dont do it, reconsider!!! Ive lived with my girl and it is aight until yall start fighting or break up. Try having to live with a ex for a month until the lease is up. Not a fun situation.

thank god we lucked into a month to month lease. and it in my name so push come to shove ( which i hope it won't) i can always throw her out the apartment

Most of your Pro's can be done on your own, and you have more Cons anyway. Looks like a lose.

I did it for like a month and a half. Not for me. I like things the way I like them so for me, right now in my life at 23, that's just not an option.

I never understood how a man can get kicked out of a room he owns half of during an argument.

It's not hard. It's not abut the money in an argument. Do you want to further escalate a situation when the best thing would be to cool off. Usuallyshe (or he) just wants some space. Don't let the ego get into it.

Most of your Pro's can be done on your own, and you have more cons anyway. Looks like a lose.

Looks like that huh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When i made the list i didn't put a value on the pros/cons just listed what popped into my head...though the list is short the pros value outweighs thecons for me.
Probably the biggest Pro that i get from living with her is a sense of stability. But to each his own

It's not hard. It's not abut the money in an argument. Do you want to further escalate a situation when the best thing would be to cool off. Usually she (or he) just wants some space. Don't let the ego get into it.

Well put. I just feel she puts that card down when the situation doesn't call for that. But hey when she does that i just go on niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now i'm not here to rant and rave about for or against living with your significant other. I myself have just recently moved in with the miss and have been enjoying the benefits of shacking up. But it does have its ups and downs

Pros:
Home cooked meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Laundry is on a set schedule
smile.gif

The bathroom is clean and smells of April Morning Dew
grin.gif

Bills are paid ( on time no less!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
Of course the availability and close proximity of that good loving
wink.gif

Con's
Her stealing my razors
smh.gif

Her wearing my clothes like thats somehow okay
alien.gif

the constant stream of her stupid friends being at my apartment
smh.gif
smh.gif

Sex and the city dvd's
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
)
Seeing her all the cot damn time ( go run or something @#% !!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

But all in all i'm digging living with the broad. Any Nters shacked up (or married either one) ?

roll.gif

bout to take this plunge again-

basically there now since shes stays at my spot for like 3-4 days in a row sometimes...i see no major cons so far except for how she leaves the damn bathroomsink and the surrounding area
mad.gif
- but she cleans up good after herself andgives me my space when i need it so we should be good-

I aint gon front I love, beside from the petty bickering, but that's nothin an L wouldn't solve. I eat good, I'm living good, so what I'm only20 and shacked up with my lady. I know a dozen cats who would kill to be where I am. And I know its mad cats out here who go to sleep lonely everynight.That's no longer a problem for myself.

Yeah I get that way too where my girl is there constantly. But at least she loves sports and doesn't care for those women type shows.

Most of your Pro's can be done on your own, and you have more cons anyway. Looks like a lose.

Looks like that huh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When i made the list i didn't put a value on the pros/cons just listed what popped into my head...though the list is short the pros value outweighs the cons for me.
Probably the biggest Pro that i get from living with her is a sense of stability. But to each his own

It's not hard. It's not abut the money in an argument. Do you want to further escalate a situation when the best thing would be to cool off. Usually she (or he) just wants some space. Don't let the ego get into it.

Well put. I just feel she puts that card down when the situation doesn't call for that. But hey when she does that i just go on niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I've been with my girl for 2+ years, and we've been living together for over a year. We still have our own apartments cuz she's Haitian andher mom's not cool with us officially living together before she gets married, but we basically do live with together since we spend months at a time ateach other's crib. I really have no complaints about it either....I think shorty might be the one
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom