Living with Mom's after graduation....respectable???

Nothing wrong with living at home nowadays.....so as long as you chip it with the bills and household chores......

and she respects your privacy....

Nothing wrong with living at home nowadays.....so as long as you chip it with the bills and household chores......

and she respects your privacy....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Diego

DC - Are you perfect?

Serious question.
laugh.gif
@ Serious question.

Not perfect, but I aim for perfection and avoiding nonsensical financial decisions.
THIS
I hate when these kids get upset at good advice just because good advice isn't the easiest thing to follow.

The only people that I know that don't regret buying cars new are the kids that get them from their parents.

if that's you, fine, otherwise, stop trying to fit in 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

DC - Are you perfect?

Serious question.
laugh.gif
@ Serious question.

Not perfect, but I aim for perfection and avoiding nonsensical financial decisions.
THIS
I hate when these kids get upset at good advice just because good advice isn't the easiest thing to follow.

The only people that I know that don't regret buying cars new are the kids that get them from their parents.

if that's you, fine, otherwise, stop trying to fit in 
laugh.gif

I plan on doing it when Im done with school. (engineering major). Stack up as much as I can, help my parents with bills. My dad said he wouldnt mind as long as I get him a fishing boat eventually. Which seems fair since they paid for almost everything in my life thus far(aside from school, food, and apt rent, I can thank the government for that)

I plan on doing it when Im done with school. (engineering major). Stack up as much as I can, help my parents with bills. My dad said he wouldnt mind as long as I get him a fishing boat eventually. Which seems fair since they paid for almost everything in my life thus far(aside from school, food, and apt rent, I can thank the government for that)

stay... younger you cant wait to move out.... when you finally start getting payed a salary and see how you can really struggle stay home help out and stack up.= GREATNESS

stay... younger you cant wait to move out.... when you finally start getting payed a salary and see how you can really struggle stay home help out and stack up.= GREATNESS

even if you were 28 it wouldn't be an issue.  As long as you are continuing to move in a better direction, nobody should be hating on you.

even if you were 28 it wouldn't be an issue.  As long as you are continuing to move in a better direction, nobody should be hating on you.

The ONLY way living with you parents gets in the way is with females. Just find a girl that has her own spot.

The ONLY way living with you parents gets in the way is with females. Just find a girl that has her own spot.

I've always been the type that liked my own things. I had my first spot at 19. Moved back to save up for about a year and then was right back out.

I just don't like living with people. I need my own everything.

Nothing like having your own space...

I've always been the type that liked my own things. I had my first spot at 19. Moved back to save up for about a year and then was right back out.

I just don't like living with people. I need my own everything.

Nothing like having your own space...

But why a NEW car. Why add more debt to your life when you are trying to pay back your student loans. Seems somewhat backwards to me. Buy a used car, something you can pay off instantly. No need to introduce a car note when you don't even have your own place.

Truth but in the same token if he hasnt a wife/and or kids why does he need to move anyways. Its just himself. Really him being out on his own is virtually the same as staying at home except the amount money spent on rent, rental insurance, furniture etc.... Hell I didnt move till I had kids/married. Best decision ever. Now half of the folks I know are broke or living check to check, dont have any money for retirement or their kids college etc...

But why a NEW car. Why add more debt to your life when you are trying to pay back your student loans. Seems somewhat backwards to me. Buy a used car, something you can pay off instantly. No need to introduce a car note when you don't even have your own place.

Truth but in the same token if he hasnt a wife/and or kids why does he need to move anyways. Its just himself. Really him being out on his own is virtually the same as staying at home except the amount money spent on rent, rental insurance, furniture etc.... Hell I didnt move till I had kids/married. Best decision ever. Now half of the folks I know are broke or living check to check, dont have any money for retirement or their kids college etc...

Originally Posted by LDJ

I wasnt going to buy a Literal New Car, I meant a new as in different car. Pretty much I`m going to cop a 4 Cylinder car from the 2000s that will be reliable during the grind time known as your 20s.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I wasnt going to buy a Literal New Car, I meant a new as in different car. Pretty much I`m going to cop a 4 Cylinder car from the 2000s that will be reliable during the grind time known as your 20s.

Back
Top Bottom