Living on your own

The field that I am in is not as lucrative, but the chicks still throw the p bc they see a dude on the straight and narrow. I chill in Greensboro and Charlotte mostly. My two favortite cities in NC.

Being single with no kids is another factor, but no matter how fine she is, freedom is not something I'm willing to give up right now. 

Yeah I want trying to put my $ out there for a humble brag just saying my money stretches a lot further down here than anywhere else I lived at outside of Louisiana . And yeah Carolina's have them wiminz South Carolina the dark skinned slim joints with long hair and north with the thick yella bones and bubble booty chick that make the voluptuous thread look like a trip to local piggly wiggly from there

No doubt man, just sayin 150 a year...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 you right about the redbones too...
mean.gif

No doubt man, just sayin 150 a year...

:pimp:

:lol:  you right about the redbones too...:smh:  

Hey bruh I know that's why I'm going to make Hilton head , myrtle beach , or Pensacola my spot once I get this over seas / off shore gig going.

$775 for a 1/1 about 675 square feet. A few blocks from downtown Orlando. If I was in a proper downtown high rise, I'd be paying about $1400. Nothing beats the freedom of living on your own.

Also - $75 for utilities and $110 for internet and cable.

Last edited:
$1100
Hollywood, Ca
Studio 675 sq/ft
All utilities and Wifi included (At&t Uverse)
Exposed brick which is pretty ill makes me feel like im the Chi or NY

STREET PARKING ONLY >: if you get lucky and get a prime spot; best believe you are stayin in unless you hear Brooklyn Decker is at The Grove flashing people.

I might see what's up with NC in a year or two if i'm not attached to anything.

Marc I ain't never told no lie on here before bro so trust me when I say the Carolina's are like atl when freaknik was around , just laid back with thoroughbreds walking around.

The Triangle is a great area. Low cost of living, beautiful women, great food, nice downtown spots, and just positive vibes everytime I go.

Nice to see a lot of VA residents.

I moved here (Leesburg) in the summer. I'm staying at my uncle's house for the time being. I'm not sure if or when I'm moving out, but I'm certainly thinking about it. As of now, my uncle and aunt make enough money for me to live rent free. I'm almost positive they won't accept my money whenever the hell I start my job in DC.

Anybody know any good spots in Va? I need a lot of social activity and a lot of diversity.

Arlington is a great area. There are a myriad of great bars in that area. A lot of young professionals in the area. And since it is in Northern VA, you are right outside of DC.

There's mad crack heads in Richmond. Don't go there. As a matter of fact, disregard anywhere outside of NOVA. Good luck.

Last edited:
Anybody know any good spots in Va? I need a lot of social activity and a lot of diversity.
Arlington is a great area. There are a myriad of great bars in that area. A lot of young professionals in the area. And since it is in Northern VA, you are right outside of DC.

There's mad crack heads in Richmond. Don't go there. As a matter of fact, disregard anywhere outside of NOVA. Good luck.
Arlington is nice but VERY expensive...so just be prepared to pay more the closer to the District or public transit you go. not uncommon to be paying 15-1600+ for a one bedroom, if money isnt an object or you dont mind living with roommates, then Arlington is a great place. 

cheaper options are on the MD side. still close enough to the District and such with a decent amount of amenities around the area. 

Last edited:
Arlington is nice but VERY expensive...so just be prepared to pay more the closer to the District or public transit you go. not uncommon to be paying 15-1600+ for a one bedroom, if money isnt an object or you dont mind living with roommates, then Arlington is a great place. 

cheaper options are on the MD side. still close enough to the District and such with a decent amount of amenities around the area. 

Also look into doing some social sports leagues. I met so many people through this but I already had a few friends living up here to make the transition easy. But the social league would definitely help if you are still a bit light on friends.

Back
Top Bottom