Living life or just waiting to die??? Vol. Something's gotta give...

I know others can relate to the feeling like life is just a long path to nowhere. I feel like I'm just going through the motions to do what i'm"supposed" to do and eventually...well..die. As if something is missing.

For those of you have felt like this and have been able to change that feeling what was it that brought upon that change and/or how did you change your outlookon life so it didn't seem like it was just neverending path to nowhere.

Financial stability would solve your problem.

I swear whenever I feel down, I just hop into my car and cruise around the city listening to music.

Either live miserable then die, or live it up to the fullest then die. Either way we die. Either way, we'll find out what happens. No need to get deepbecause no one else knows either. That is all.

Well if you feel this way maybe you should go do something out of your ordinary life. ex: smoke a blunt, go get bent....hit the club then see if you can baga dime, sh** idk what the hell to tell ya

I'm bored and just down for the day. I need a blunt to get me back up that's for sure.

Life, Life is just a game, We all end up the same... let it be free and come along with me

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I know others can relate to the feeling like life is just a long path to nowhere. I feel like I'm just going through the motions to do what i'm "supposed" to do and eventually...well..die. As if something is missing.

For those of you have felt like this and have been able to change that feeling what was it that brought upon that change and/or how did you change your outlook on life so it didn't seem like it was just neverending path to nowhere.
I don't feel as if I'm on a long path to nowhere, but I have felt like I'm just going through the motions plenty of times.

I know that I have a good life, but at times life just seems so boring. Plenty of times during the day I just think to myself and feel like I can be doingmore. And that would be my reason for feeling something is missing. I'm not sure what it is that's missing, but I just feel that way.

I'm still in college, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm doing what I feel I need and am supposed to be doing right now, so later on, I can dowhat I want to do; whatever that may be. And I'm not talking about my career when I'm talking about what I want to do.

I prefer to live it up!!!

1/3 in trying to get a chick over to the spot for boom boom pow in this month!

Lol at how OP put Vol. Something's gotta give....
Like he finna off himself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Lol at how OP put Vol. Something's gotta give....
Like he finna off himself.
laugh.gif

LOL Thats Exactly What It Sounds Like He Wants To Do But Back To The Topic I Just Listen To My Music And Zone Out

Sounds like you're in the first stages of becoming a nihilist. Join the meaningless fun
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom