Living a six-figure lifestyle on a $30,000 salary....

Doesn't age and situation mean alot here? What 20 something wants a house or even has a proffesion? This isnt much help for the majority of us that are inbetween school and working but still want to wear nice clothes and drive a nice car.

Doesn't age and situation mean alot here? What 20 something wants a house or even has a proffesion? This isnt much help for the majority of us that are inbetween school and working but still want to wear nice clothes and drive a nice car.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

pretty much common sense..

exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

I could care less. 
u

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

I could care less. 
u

After previous threads on broke athletes and the like, I fully expected this to be a commentary on the misguided socioeconomic attitudes of today's youths.

As the old adage goes, it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep.

After previous threads on broke athletes and the like, I fully expected this to be a commentary on the misguided socioeconomic attitudes of today's youths.

As the old adage goes, it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep.

My .02

Having common sense doesn't mean you preach it or you practice it. It just means you know it.

My .02

Having common sense doesn't mean you preach it or you practice it. It just means you know it.

Back
Top Bottom