Living a six-figure lifestyle on a $30,000 salary....

laugh.gif

Read it this morning. Most of his tips are just finding things used and holding off until the time is right. Good money sense regardless of how rich you are

Read it this morning. Most of his tips are just finding things used and holding off until the time is right. Good money sense regardless of how rich you are

Originally Posted by Furrell

People living a six figure lifestyle on a 30k salary is why we are currently in this mess.

This.  Always live within your means and save, even if it means being frugal.  Luxury/fast cars can only depreciate over time, no point in spending so much money on a new, luxury ride when you have other priorities and expenses. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

People living a six figure lifestyle on a 30k salary is why we are currently in this mess.

This.  Always live within your means and save, even if it means being frugal.  Luxury/fast cars can only depreciate over time, no point in spending so much money on a new, luxury ride when you have other priorities and expenses. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

NT dont be fooled by this article. 30k a year aint +#%+ for a grown man living in a metro area. lets be real, throw in he has debt(school or other loans), has kids, or hes a family man or wife w/o a job. O god no

this article dont add up. Nice try tho.
Not to mention the article doesn't state how much money the dude still had in his accounts. He might no longer have the job he had but how do we know he didn't still have a lot of that $?

Originally Posted by Put em up

NT dont be fooled by this article. 30k a year aint +#%+ for a grown man living in a metro area. lets be real, throw in he has debt(school or other loans), has kids, or hes a family man or wife w/o a job. O god no

this article dont add up. Nice try tho.
Not to mention the article doesn't state how much money the dude still had in his accounts. He might no longer have the job he had but how do we know he didn't still have a lot of that $?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Poorly worded title. When people see "Living a six figure lifestyle on a $30K salary" they infer you are talking about living beyond your means.

The author is living within his means, but just is trying to "ball on a budget".
Basically. he forgot to note that a luxury/sports whip usually incurs higher maintenance fees...which typically isn't meant to be within his budget. So much for that....I'm cool off budget-ballin'. The house thing though....ehh as long as nobody was cooking meth or committing murders in there, I guess...

Poorly worded title. When people see "Living a six figure lifestyle on a $30K salary" they infer you are talking about living beyond your means.

The author is living within his means, but just is trying to "ball on a budget".
Basically. he forgot to note that a luxury/sports whip usually incurs higher maintenance fees...which typically isn't meant to be within his budget. So much for that....I'm cool off budget-ballin'. The house thing though....ehh as long as nobody was cooking meth or committing murders in there, I guess...

30k is what 12 bucks an hour? if i was making that much living like baller would be the last thing on my mind
stepping my game up to live lavish yeah.. but burning whatever $ i have left after bills to fool others including myself? 
laugh.gif
 naaah. 

30k is what 12 bucks an hour? if i was making that much living like baller would be the last thing on my mind
stepping my game up to live lavish yeah.. but burning whatever $ i have left after bills to fool others including myself? 
laugh.gif
 naaah. 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

hahaha....

he mad?

yep... he mad...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My .02

I think a lot of people claiming this is common sense (in a lot of cases...not all), don't practice what they preach.

i think your just mad some people don't like your thread on the basis that they expected something more from it.

hahaha....

he mad?

yep... he mad...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The guy in the article said Perry Ellis, he needs to discover Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls because they are littered with Perry Ellis items. I really he didn't have to go to ebay to buy those used.
laugh.gif

The guy in the article said Perry Ellis, he needs to discover Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls because they are littered with Perry Ellis items. I really he didn't have to go to ebay to buy those used.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom