Lines You Think Will Work But Haven't Tried

Im 50/50 on this one bt say you get to that point of when you're chilling with a girl and you say "Can I play with your pantie line?" in like ahalf joking serious way.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Veto.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiid23

Im 50/50 on this one bt say you get to that point of when you're chilling with a girl and you say "Can I play with your pantie line?" in like a half joking serious way.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I once told a girl "I like your chest...I don't know why, but I have a strange urge to...stare at yourchest." She gave me her number and said if I called, I wouldn't have to just stare anymore. That's the ONLY time that line has ever worked. Triedthat !!$$ again and some female told me "Keep staring and you gon get an eyefull of mace.
indifferent.gif
"

That !!$$ hurt my feelings, low key...

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

tongue.gif
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Meh.. I never use lines .. just give "the look" and lick my lips[/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
The irony.
nerd.gif
roll.gif
tu sabes.
embarassed.gif
Just as long as you know.
laugh.gif

That is all. Carry on.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, yall hurtin' me today[/color]

this ain't a line but this worked for me one time. I was with one my dudes, so I went up to the chick and was like "see that dude over there"(pointing to my dude), "he bet me I couldn't get your number, you wanna prove him wrong." She gave me her number
pimp.gif

i went with the scotthall play book and pulled the I want to buy you a giraffe line the other weekend. got 2 laughs and a number
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom