Limitless Vol. New Deniro movie

this movie is really 50/50 on the reviews, seems like a love it or hate it type of film.

im interested though.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't good or even average.
Really don't know how to explain it, it just seems to exist.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't good or even average.
Really don't know how to explain it, it just seems to exist.

Love the concept haha same reason I was watching No ordinary Family.

Math superpowers are the best haha

Love the concept haha same reason I was watching No ordinary Family.

Math superpowers are the best haha

this movie was cool rather had saw Lincoln Lawyer the first weekend instead of this tho

recommend u guys check out Lincoln Lawyer... awesome movie!

this movie was cool rather had saw Lincoln Lawyer the first weekend instead of this tho

recommend u guys check out Lincoln Lawyer... awesome movie!

This movie was based on the book and in the book the ending was definitely not a happy one. The movie was entertaining though

This movie was based on the book and in the book the ending was definitely not a happy one. The movie was entertaining though

Idk about all the bad NT reviews but I think it was a great movie

Idk about all the bad NT reviews but I think it was a great movie

Concept was good but the execution was terrible. Plot holes galore and pointless characters.

Concept was good but the execution was terrible. Plot holes galore and pointless characters.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Great movie! Well worth every dime I spent last night. Will definitely buy when I get my 3D tv.
ok we clearly watched different movies. i think people are in love with the idea rather than movie itself.  sure it made him Neo but the story lacked alot.

But who cares what you say, movie was great!

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Great movie! Well worth every dime I spent last night. Will definitely buy when I get my 3D tv.
ok we clearly watched different movies. i think people are in love with the idea rather than movie itself.  sure it made him Neo but the story lacked alot.

But who cares what you say, movie was great!

Back
Top Bottom