Limitless Vol. New Deniro movie

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Just wondering. I haven't seen the movie but is the pill just a placebo? 
No. Further confirmed by a mafioso who took it without knowing the drugs' wonders & experienced the awesomeness in seconds.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Just wondering. I haven't seen the movie but is the pill just a placebo? 
No. Further confirmed by a mafioso who took it without knowing the drugs' wonders & experienced the awesomeness in seconds.

I liked it but the ending could have been a little bit better. Did anyone else watch the movie "Paul"? It was actually pretty funny.

I liked it but the ending could have been a little bit better. Did anyone else watch the movie "Paul"? It was actually pretty funny.

Seeing this today

I saw "Stone" and it was HILARIOUS. Laughed throughout the whole flick, Norton with the braids and the "accent" was too much

Seeing this today

I saw "Stone" and it was HILARIOUS. Laughed throughout the whole flick, Norton with the braids and the "accent" was too much

where can i cop this drug? i need 100% brain.

just finished watching..
movie was good, but ending was alittle rushed tho..

care to explain ?

where can i cop this drug? i need 100% brain.

just finished watching..
movie was good, but ending was alittle rushed tho..

care to explain ?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Movie was cool. But like many said, the ending was weak.

He found a way to have a permanent dose of the drug without all the side effects of not remembering and blacking out, not sure if he bluffed DeNiro into thinking that he was off the drug now but that's what he stated.  All in all it was an entertaining movie that kept me engaged into the story, but the ending was really rushed and it seemed the director just didn't have any ideas for it so he ended it with something random like him running for Senate... whatever though, interesting concept. 

He found a way to have a permanent dose of the drug without all the side effects of not remembering and blacking out, not sure if he bluffed DeNiro into thinking that he was off the drug now but that's what he stated.  All in all it was an entertaining movie that kept me engaged into the story, but the ending was really rushed and it seemed the director just didn't have any ideas for it so he ended it with something random like him running for Senate... whatever though, interesting concept. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Seeing this today

as I mentioned on the 1st page, terrible film.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Seeing this today

as I mentioned on the 1st page, terrible film.

watched it at home last night. would have been salty if i had to pay for 2 tickets plus snacks. movie was mediocre. didn't feel like a complete waste of time but i would recommend this movie to friends. 

watched it at home last night. would have been salty if i had to pay for 2 tickets plus snacks. movie was mediocre. didn't feel like a complete waste of time but i would recommend this movie to friends. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

Agreed. I didn't know what to expect watching this film, since my GF is a Bradley Cooper fan...Overall, it was interesting, but I wanted to know how he was able to balance the drug where he no longer "needed" any doses. For one thing, if there was a real drug like that, I wouldn't mind at all trying it out and seeing what I could do. Haha.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Agreed. I didn't know what to expect watching this film, since my GF is a Bradley Cooper fan...Overall, it was interesting, but I wanted to know how he was able to balance the drug where he no longer "needed" any doses. For one thing, if there was a real drug like that, I wouldn't mind at all trying it out and seeing what I could do. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom