Limitless Vol. New Deniro movie

Me and my girl said the same thing about adderal when watching it. I really liked this movie and for some reason didn't mind the ending till reading all your opinions. It was really rushed and kind of random but I still really enjoyed it.

Me and my girl said the same thing about adderal when watching it. I really liked this movie and for some reason didn't mind the ending till reading all your opinions. It was really rushed and kind of random but I still really enjoyed it.

it did a good job at presenting an idea overall its kind of bland. decent setup falls off quickly. 

it did a good job at presenting an idea overall its kind of bland. decent setup falls off quickly. 

Just saw it last night.. it was alright.. entertaining movie at least..

The funniest part was homie chasing them randomly around the movie.. dude looked hilarious
laugh.gif

Just saw it last night.. it was alright.. entertaining movie at least..

The funniest part was homie chasing them randomly around the movie.. dude looked hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by gentry187

Movie was cool. But like many said, the ending was weak.

He found a way to have a permanent dose of the drug without all the side effects of not remembering and blacking out, not sure if he bluffed DeNiro into thinking that he was off the drug now but that's what he stated.  All in all it was an entertaining movie that kept me engaged into the story, but the ending was really rushed and it seemed the director just didn't have any ideas for it so he ended it with something random like him running for Senate... whatever though, interesting concept. 
Agreed. I didn't know what to expect watching this film, since my GF is a Bradley Cooper fan...Overall, it was interesting, but I wanted to know how he was able to balance the drug where he no longer "needed" any doses. For one thing, if there was a real drug like that, I wouldn't mind at all trying it out and seeing what I could do. Haha.
Also, forget boosting your brainpower by using 100 percent of it — because you already do that. "It's not actually true that we use only 10 or 20 percent of our brains," says Kakalios. "We use all of our brains. We don't understand a lot about how the brain works, but evolutionarily, everything in the three-pound hunk of meat on the top of your head is there for a reason."

Cooper's character would also need to watch out for a rebound effect if he stops taking his pill, which might leave him worse than when he started. "You can really overshoot. So Bradley Cooper might become really stupid once his pill supply runs out," Kakalios said.

http://today.msnbc.msn.co.../ns/today-entertainment/

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by gentry187

Movie was cool. But like many said, the ending was weak.

He found a way to have a permanent dose of the drug without all the side effects of not remembering and blacking out, not sure if he bluffed DeNiro into thinking that he was off the drug now but that's what he stated.  All in all it was an entertaining movie that kept me engaged into the story, but the ending was really rushed and it seemed the director just didn't have any ideas for it so he ended it with something random like him running for Senate... whatever though, interesting concept. 
Agreed. I didn't know what to expect watching this film, since my GF is a Bradley Cooper fan...Overall, it was interesting, but I wanted to know how he was able to balance the drug where he no longer "needed" any doses. For one thing, if there was a real drug like that, I wouldn't mind at all trying it out and seeing what I could do. Haha.
Also, forget boosting your brainpower by using 100 percent of it — because you already do that. "It's not actually true that we use only 10 or 20 percent of our brains," says Kakalios. "We use all of our brains. We don't understand a lot about how the brain works, but evolutionarily, everything in the three-pound hunk of meat on the top of your head is there for a reason."

Cooper's character would also need to watch out for a rebound effect if he stops taking his pill, which might leave him worse than when he started. "You can really overshoot. So Bradley Cooper might become really stupid once his pill supply runs out," Kakalios said.

http://today.msnbc.msn.co.../ns/today-entertainment/

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Great movie! Well worth every dime I spent last night. Will definitely buy when I get my 3D tv.
ok we clearly watched different movies. i think people are in love with the idea rather than movie itself.  sure it made him Neo but the story lacked alot.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Great movie! Well worth every dime I spent last night. Will definitely buy when I get my 3D tv.
ok we clearly watched different movies. i think people are in love with the idea rather than movie itself.  sure it made him Neo but the story lacked alot.

Some of the plot lines were tied up a little too neatly, but for once I wasn't too mad to see a happy ending.  And the concept alone made the movie worth sitting through, even if the execution wasn't totally there.

Some of the plot lines were tied up a little too neatly, but for once I wasn't too mad to see a happy ending.  And the concept alone made the movie worth sitting through, even if the execution wasn't totally there.

this movie is really 50/50 on the reviews, seems like a love it or hate it type of film.

im interested though.

Back
Top Bottom