Lil Wayne On XXL Cover

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I think Wayne looks like he always looks, no hate on that.

But, more importantly, XXL really put "Justin Bieber Talks Rap" on its front cover?

smh2.gif
thats what stood out the most to me

But, more importantly, XXL really put "Justin Bieber Talks Rap" on its front cover?

smh2.gif

Y'all ain't see that Kreayshawn made it into XXL? THAT'S what stood out for me. I need to quit my day job and pursue a career in music, man.

Y'all ain't see that Kreayshawn made it into XXL? THAT'S what stood out for me. I need to quit my day job and pursue a career in music, man.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by jm2000

Is wayne really that big right now tho?
laugh.gif

Everyone I know is looking forward to Drake's new album and not Carter IV.

indifferent.gif

No one is checking for Drake...has been
indifferent.gif

His album JUST turned one this past month. If he would've released two albums in one year, you would've said this *+$%@ is doing too much, he needs to go away now blah blah blah. How is someone a has been when its only been ONE year since they're debut released?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by jm2000

Is wayne really that big right now tho?
laugh.gif

Everyone I know is looking forward to Drake's new album and not Carter IV.

indifferent.gif

No one is checking for Drake...has been
indifferent.gif

His album JUST turned one this past month. If he would've released two albums in one year, you would've said this *+$%@ is doing too much, he needs to go away now blah blah blah. How is someone a has been when its only been ONE year since they're debut released?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Yep

Wayne looks like Wayne....don't understand why people think this outfit is completely outlandish.  He isn't wearing anything that dumb in all honesty.  He isn't Theopolus London in some dumb 80s get-up or Tyler in a supreme shirt or button up (teamtopbutton) and high socks skinny shorts and vans.  If he loses the glasses and hat its a clean fit

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Yep

Wayne looks like Wayne....don't understand why people think this outfit is completely outlandish.  He isn't wearing anything that dumb in all honesty.  He isn't Theopolus London in some dumb 80s get-up or Tyler in a supreme shirt or button up (teamtopbutton) and high socks skinny shorts and vans.  If he loses the glasses and hat its a clean fit

Back
Top Bottom