Li-Ning Thread

Well that's below retail if they are really VNDS. I must say I've worn my pink ASG a lot and they look new as hell, so it's definitely a durable shoe. I would probably take that deal. I've seen some people grab pairs for less, but 12 is a tough size to find and you never know if you can find something less. I would do it.
OK thanks may try to get him down to $200 but if not I'll go head and get them especially when brand new the cheapest I found was $380.

OK thanks may try to get him down to $200 but if not I'll go head and get them especially when brand new the cheapest I found was $380.

Yeah, you're not losing on that deal at all, but never hurts to ask if he can do less.

I can go 9.5, I blew the shoe wad this month already though =(

Thank God those Diadora sold in my size. Adidas hasn't tho, and I hope to keep the Diadora from later this month. Good thing is wife liked them. Oh and my xx9 I'm still waiting on

What's the consensus on the comfort of the 3s. The carbon fiber digs into side of foot or nah?

Finally broke out the Announcement 2.5s. Still have the Storm Shadows to unDS.

Vets Day 3s up for preorder on sunlight.members only.

Use 'TURNONATL' and/or 'DCKUSTOMS' when checking out!

Finally...my wade 1 collection is complete. I swear those TNS1 are just stupid. So dope. Time to start unDSing now.

Last edited:
Yeah glad they released the best tns. Others are lame imo. Overtown 1s and tns 1s are my favorite wow period.

Is there any where I can get a pair of TSN 1s in a size 12 that aren't 300$???? I'M DYING TO GET THEM. 

Is there any where I can get a pair of TSN 1s in a size 12 that aren't 300$???? I'M DYING TO GET THEM. 
if you got a chinese friend, tell them to buy a pair for you on taobao, pretty much retail in china. 

if you got a chinese friend, tell them to buy a pair for you on taobao, pretty much retail in china. 
Ok then let me change my previous statement...

Is there any where I can get a chinese friend???? I'M DYING TO GET ONE.

turnon turnon dc30 dc30

Any truth in the rumor's that vets days and the xmas 3s are limited to 200 and 300 respectively?

Sunlight got 50 pairs of vets. Shop.wayofwade, not sure but I'd estimate just a little more (the guy with the girlfriend that works at fanatics would know more). But yeah, WoW 3s are going to be limited. Low production numbers to be more in line with last year's sales.

Sunlight got 50 pairs of vets. Shop.wayofwade, not sure but I'd estimate just a little more (the guy with the girlfriend that works at fanatics would know more). But yeah, WoW 3s are going to be limited. Low production numbers to be more in line with last year's sales.
Im a 10 in the 2 and a 9.5 in the 2.5. Any suggestion on sizing for these?

After you wear them and they hurt your feet. I'll take em for the low low! That tns1 type low lol

I bought (a 10 haha), was going to wait for sales, but if they're back to WoW 1/Encore production sizes I doubt we see many sales on them, at least the LE/SE's. Damn it I said I wasn't buying anymore until the Chi Xs haha

I tried to tell you... you were convinced you weren't buying anything. I know better

I bought (a 10 haha), was going to wait for sales, but if they're back to WoW 1/Encore production sizes I doubt we see many sales on them, at least the LE/SE's. Damn it I said I wasn't buying anymore until the Chi Xs haha
I too wear a 10. I have just went straight 10 across the board other than the one 9.5 for the Storm Shadow 2.5. Oh and I do have TNS and Overtown 1 in 10.5. But I can really go 10 all the way across without any issues.

AND Dammit is right...I said I WAS NOT buying anymore wade after a friend and myself went in and copped the Screw and Iceman from a dude on FB for 300 shipped. This is right after I had just purchased the Overtown and TNS around Christmas.

Then the only 3 that I have been really interested in comes up out of no where on SS and all this 200 pair talk so I had to jump them. Swear I am done for a while

Since Christmas...

1 x WOW1 TNS

1 x WOW1 Overtown

2 x WOW YOTH ($75 special, pair for me and pair for my pops at 60 yrs old still rocking sneakers(got me in the game so always look out for parents))

1 x WOW2 Screw

1 x WOW3 Vets

IM TAPPING THE HECK OUT!!!! Right here.....right now. 

Back
Top Bottom