Li-Ning Thread

those 305s are something. The veterans day remind me a lot of the YOTH 2 with the color scheme. Really nice. BTW,that graphic doesn't really look camo,looks more prism-ish. What are they calling it?

those 305s are something. The veterans day remind me a lot of the YOTH 2 with the color scheme. Really nice. BTW,that graphic doesn't really look camo,looks more prism-ish. What are they calling it?
It's fractal camo, according to the designers.

Last edited:
How often are there any coupons for SS? Trying to go under $100 for some 2.5's.

Not that often to be honest. They usually just have sales. Boxing Day was one of the few codes. Stuff before that just sales.

Prepare your wallets for a Wade 1 restock. Li-Ning just cleared their warehouse completely of them. You'll figure out where. (Remember to use DC KUSTOMS and/or TURNONATL in the comment/order instructions box, though!)

Prepare your wallets for a Wade 1 restock. Li-Ning just cleared their warehouse completely of them. You'll figure out where. (Remember to use DC KUSTOMS and/or TURNONATL in the comment/order instructions box, though!)

Boom!!! Oh boy here we go! Any idea if any ASG 1's will be in that?

Please let there be TNS 1s.

Any word about a date? Still gotta add the TNS, Announcement, and Warrior to the collection.

Any chance one of these will be included? lol
0.png

dwyane-wade-li-ning-signature-shoes-4-630x419.jpg

li-ning-way-of-wade-black-gold-4.jpg

Li-Ning-Way-of-Wade-Splatter-PE-.jpg

Last edited:
You know damn well the dynasty pack won't be included lol

I just received an email from SS regarding the restock...Here is what will be hitting the website soon, but there was NO mention of size runs.

Warrior
Announcement
Overtown
Veterans Day
Caution
TEAM NO SLEEP...

So at the very least all you TNS hounds can have at those when they come in.

Caught the boat late as far as purchasing WOW's, usually just a distant admirer but, I'll be damned if I miss a restock this time around. Hopefully size 13 in Lining isn't as scarce as it is in Nike...

for those that want a pair of TNS get them now before you'll never see them again.

i wanna double up just cause :smokin

Got the email and Just copped my second pair of TNS 1.0s. Couldn't help it at that price. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom