Li-Ning Thread

WOW site?

Lewi, follow them on Instagram for updates, and refresh their site regularly. Usually release around noon

I was just looking through some picks of the ASG. I wonder why Li Ning came out with the black and pink shoes for the ASG when he wore a light blue pair. Just weird to me that they wouldn't make the shoes he actually wore.

I was wondering the same exact thing!
Speaking of, my pink pair will be here tomorrow it looks like

Looking fwd to my first WoW cop! Do these normally sell out instantly? 
Depending on the size but its a pretty fast sellout now that Li Ning post it on face book instagram and twitter. The Code Reds sold out faster than i thought. Funny because they instantly showed up on ebay asking for $250...**** with that hundred dollar markup on Wades.

Has anybody that bought these had to return them? How hard is it to get an exchange/refund?

I'm kinda scared about the fit of these. I always try shoes on for fit before I buy them and there is no way to do so for these.

I don't want to get them and be stuck with a pair that doesn't fit right.

Has anybody that bought these had to return them? How hard is it to get an exchange/refund?

I'm kinda scared about the fit of these. I always try shoes on for fit before I buy them and there is no way to do so for these.

I don't want to get them and be stuck with a pair that doesn't fit right.

their policy says 365 no hassle. i'm thinking of doing the same for my announcements. let me know how it works out!

copped mine fairly easy, sorry that some missed. Strange sizes were sold out 10 mins before official release time

I copped around 11:30...link was live way early. I posted on here as soon as I checked out. Twitter text notification from one of my homies in NC tipped me off.

This site really lets one person buy all the stock. You can add all the quantity from every size and check out with them. Another poor release by Li-Ning

Back
Top Bottom