Li-Ning Thread

Thanks, how do I get a pair at retail, how do they announce releases? Sorry have no idea bout Lining...

Lewi if you read back a few pages you'll see a bunch of sites etc that you can get WoW close to retail but you will most likely pay overseas shipping. However prices are below most resell nonsense here. If you have no luck searching come on back here. But this thread doesn't move super fast so you should be able to find.

Thanks, how do I get a pair at retail, how do they announce releases? Sorry have no idea bout Lining...

If you don't want to import you can follow li Ning USA on Instagram and they give heads up on releases. Unfortunately it's not like nike where they're planned out well in advance. Retail on the 2 is 150 for a gr or 250 for a se. The one never released in the us, but retail was ~135.

There are a couple of importers that are good. I use sunlight station. Price comes out to about 200.00 shipped to pa, but they also include free li ning swag (polos, shirts,socks, ect). I get my shoes from them (Australia) in 4 days. They've gave me the best shopping experiences I've received from any shoe purchase so there's no reason for me to stray.

There's also hibasketballshoes. They seem to have a little higher prices and shipping takes a little longer but they also get all of the limited releases because they are in china and they can get them on rd or from a reseller. A lot of people like them, I personally will stay with ss.

One final place is wayofwadeshoes which I think is the canda arm of li ning. I've never dealt with, but people seem to like them.

In all resell is really good for the buyer on these. I've picked up at least 3 color ways for under 120. Because they don't have the nike hype, yet, they don't go for huge money unless they're uber limited like the champ pairs, bdays, ect. It does seem like there's actually some movement to the brand, which will be good and bad for those of us who love the brand.

Ah, yeah. He took it down because of the massive influx of e-mails. He was getting sizes 9.5-12 of the Red Leopards. New upcoming Li-ning (Authorized) stockist.

Dang. I def want a pair of those in a 12. Ahh. Do you know the IG username by any chance?

Well aint this some bull****. Just got this email from WayOfWadeShoes in reference to the Warriors Pre-Order. 

Sort of salty honestly. 

Last edited:
Oh I got my Code Reds from wayofwade release but now I have to keep my eyes out for the Warriors.

Well aint this some bull****. Just got this email from WayOfWadeShoes in reference to the Warriors Pre-Order. 

Sort of salty honestly. 

Are you going to take the refund or wait it out a few more months for delivery?

Last edited:
I might wait and then see if I can catch the WOW site release and if I do...call in and cancel afterwards.

The guy that called me and ask me did i want to preorder from WOW couldnt tell me when they where coming out or what colorway... I hope soon! 

Do all wow 2.0 fit the same or does it just depend on the type of material? I have a size 11 YOTH and they are pretty snug, think I might go up a full size with the next 2.0 purchase.

Other crazy PEs that've been posted on instagram:

From @mistadubb

From @bigmiiiike

Back
Top Bottom