Lexus Fans: The "IS" Goes COUPE!!!! vol. Soon... Sooooon

Originally Posted by jae oh en

isfconvertibleud8.jpg

it looks like it got into an accident
laugh.gif

My only response is....

freaking finally!!!

I've long loved the look of the is250/is350...but I can't do 4-door cars, so while I appreciate its body-styling, a lot, I would never actuallyconsider getting one. But now, all bets are off.

Can't wait to see what it looks like when it comes to market.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Lexus needs about 10 more years to get their *$*% together if they want to compete with BMW and Audi.........IS F = Garbage
laugh.gif
IS-F, Garbage? It's cheaper when compared feature forfeature with M3, RS4 and C63. This is Lexus' first try and their already starting to compete toe-to-toe with these German monsters that has been doing itfor decades. Such a bold statement clearly means you don't know much about the IS-F.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Lexus needs about 10 more years to get their *$*% together if they want to compete with BMW and Audi.........IS F = Garbage
laugh.gif
IS-F, Garbage? It's cheaper when compared feature for feature with M3, RS4 and C63. This is Lexus' first try and their already starting to compete toe-to-toe with these German monsters that has been doing it for decades. Such a bold statement clearly means you don't know much about the IS-F.
Co-sign. Lexus is the most reliable luxury car on the market. To say they aren't competing with other luxury cars producers is nonsensical.

TopSpeed made their hard-top concept. It reminds me of the GT-R with that hard roof lines and it most likely won't look like this.

Lexus_IS_CC_TS_01_04_01_1w.jpg

Now this pic has been floating around and it might actually be the first preview of how the coupe would look like but again, it's not 100% sure.
I sure hope it doesn't look like this. It looks good but the trunk has to go.

Back
Top Bottom