Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

i wanna watch this for alanah pearce and so far word of mouth for this one is good

the ones before were alright at best to me, anthology series like this are a hit or miss but with interesting ideas
I enjoyed the first 2. Viral was ok, had a few moments but the stories weren’t that good. 94 was meh, haven’t seen 99 yet.

I'm bummed The Substance is flying under the radar and now only has a 1030pm showing at the theater by me. Think I'll wait for it to hit streaming.

I'm bummed The Substance is flying under the radar and now only has a 1030pm showing at the theater by me. Think I'll wait for it to hit streaming.
I hear you. It's hard to justify a 2h20m movie starting at 10 30 on a weeknight. You'll be getting out after 1am easy.

BUT if you've been let down by all the horror releases this year and are itching for something unsettling then I promise you won't regret it.

What y’all watching for Spooky season!?

I’m watching IT FOLLOWS at the moment, random and not sure why it was first choice lol.
Movie isn’t scary but does well giving an eerie feel(particularly the “IT” people lol) and keeping you interested in what’s going on and why. Would’ve been a good movie to scare young kids and teens from having sex lol.

1770777494618_817_162_copyImage.jpg
just finished this today, there's two more of these on peacock so gonna try and finish them tomorrow and probably gonna start the chucky franchise.

Back
Top Bottom