Let's Talk About ANCIENT WISDOM and other cool stuff even Aliens Vol. EGYPT/KEMET, SUMERIA, ALL THAT

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

According to my Jewish religious brother, he said ELOHIM.....

-has a Kaballistic meanings

-it is one of G-d's names

-back in the day when people used to say the word, it used to bring things to life (ex: plants)

He said thats all he knew about it. just my 2 cents

quite exactly....op i think jay elec meant this

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

yugioh?

Yep. 
yugi8.jpg

"but it's just a cartoon though" 

yugi111-e1268018423548.jpg

yugi1a.jpg

mpl_3tutst.jpg

It's all just a lil occult symbolism.

Occult= dealings with the eye. 

Symbolism= a set or system [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]symbols or investing symbolic meaning into a symbol/[/font]

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

yugioh?

Yep. 
yugi8.jpg

"but it's just a cartoon though" 

yugi111-e1268018423548.jpg

yugi1a.jpg

mpl_3tutst.jpg

It's all just a lil occult symbolism.

Occult= dealings with the eye. 

Symbolism= a set or system [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]symbols or investing symbolic meaning into a symbol/[/font]

whether you believe in the stuff or not, it;s still in your ocular/ eye. And whether you believe in it or not, you are still thinking about it giving it mental energy. thats the point.
@ Vendetta

I'll have to look into starcraft mythology and get back to you.  There was another thread in the relation to the word Naga (well started out as origin of the n-word) to serpents and demons in mythology...

whether you believe in the stuff or not, it;s still in your ocular/ eye. And whether you believe in it or not, you are still thinking about it giving it mental energy. thats the point.
@ Vendetta

I'll have to look into starcraft mythology and get back to you.  There was another thread in the relation to the word Naga (well started out as origin of the n-word) to serpents and demons in mythology...

at one point i was interested in some of this stuff.  but when you said "I've always wondered about what happened to our direct connection to the spiritual/supernatural", that topic ended up being a lot more interesting (although i guess not really mutually exclusive).  in order to maybe save ya some time, this may be what youre really looking for:
http://www.unitedbeings.com/acim/

give it a read.  youd be surprised how much your life could actually change, rather than just acquiring information on certain topics but still remaining more or less experientially blind.

at one point i was interested in some of this stuff.  but when you said "I've always wondered about what happened to our direct connection to the spiritual/supernatural", that topic ended up being a lot more interesting (although i guess not really mutually exclusive).  in order to maybe save ya some time, this may be what youre really looking for:

give it a read.  youd be surprised how much your life could actually change, rather than just acquiring information on certain topics but still remaining more or less experientially blind.

Originally Posted by Korto

pimp.gif
Good read

pimp.gif
Good read

pimp.gif
This is what i've been looking for in a sense. Very clean and organized, with an incredible amount of information.

pimp.gif
This is what i've been looking for in a sense. Very clean and organized, with an incredible amount of information.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

So are you saying that in the current era we are in, our leaders would identify themselves with Seth, as this would be most natural in the Sethian era?

Ancient funeral texts: many of the ones I've found/read about rituals from one stage of life (physical) to the next. Are these a different type of text than you're talking about?

Why is it that some kemetic texts relate to the battle between Upper and Lower Egypt for supremacy, while others related to the evolution of deities? I kinda feel like I know the answer, that at some point the people holding these histories decided to switch the focus and withold info.

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through?
The kingdom was the body of the good king Ausar/ osiris( glyph is an eye) united with his balance Aset/ Isis( a throne shaped like an "L") Hence the name for god being "EL" king over watching the throne

Auset/ Isis glyph

IsetHieroglyphs.jpg

Osiris/ Ausar sitting on throne/Auset /Isis stabilized on top of block which represents balance(diety Ma'at)

osiris5.jpg

Osiris/  standing on top of block which represents balance (diety Ma'at)

osiris-isis-and-the-children-of-horus-giclee-print-19081718.jpeg

Feather of Ma'at, represents the feather of truth and balance with which your heart is weight against in judgement in front of the good king Osiris to pass into unification with higher self 

maat.jpg

Heart being weighed against Ma'at

hall.jpg

Set was the wan who cut Ausars eye into pieces which created the initial act of imbalance in the kingdom through the mythos. 

Set was the for of nature / (NETCHER) over chaos, desserts, set ups etc.  When you look at Kemit and the monuments and all of the things that are pointed to a time period before, they are taken up by the sand and the dessert and have to be excavated. Things are hidden and are being revealed and constantly changing our view of history. 

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

So are you saying that in the current era we are in, our leaders would identify themselves with Seth, as this would be most natural in the Sethian era?

Ancient funeral texts: many of the ones I've found/read about rituals from one stage of life (physical) to the next. Are these a different type of text than you're talking about?

Why is it that some kemetic texts relate to the battle between Upper and Lower Egypt for supremacy, while others related to the evolution of deities? I kinda feel like I know the answer, that at some point the people holding these histories decided to switch the focus and withold info.

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through?
The kingdom was the body of the good king Ausar/ osiris( glyph is an eye) united with his balance Aset/ Isis( a throne shaped like an "L") Hence the name for god being "EL" king over watching the throne

Auset/ Isis glyph

IsetHieroglyphs.jpg

Osiris/ Ausar sitting on throne/Auset /Isis stabilized on top of block which represents balance(diety Ma'at)

osiris5.jpg

Osiris/  standing on top of block which represents balance (diety Ma'at)

osiris-isis-and-the-children-of-horus-giclee-print-19081718.jpeg

Feather of Ma'at, represents the feather of truth and balance with which your heart is weight against in judgement in front of the good king Osiris to pass into unification with higher self 

maat.jpg

Heart being weighed against Ma'at

hall.jpg

Set was the wan who cut Ausars eye into pieces which created the initial act of imbalance in the kingdom through the mythos. 

Set was the for of nature / (NETCHER) over chaos, desserts, set ups etc.  When you look at Kemit and the monuments and all of the things that are pointed to a time period before, they are taken up by the sand and the dessert and have to be excavated. Things are hidden and are being revealed and constantly changing our view of history. 

Back
Top Bottom