Let's Talk About ANCIENT WISDOM and other cool stuff even Aliens Vol. EGYPT/KEMET, SUMERIA, ALL THAT

moorish science deals with preservation of knowledge from the golden age into the dark ages which we are in now. moors were custodians of that knowledge and dealt with the spreading of the teachings like  the invasion into spain in 711(oh thank heaven) for example where moorish customs and traditions are heavily documented in art, architecture, politics etc. 

Many indigenous american, south american, caribbean, africans were classified as moors until treaty after treaty between gov't and indigenous tribes made them declare themselves as blacks and dead to the law to es-cheat them out of land rights and sovereignty so that the American empire could be built over previous holy sites of people (Like Avatar Movie). 

It's not that they claim kemet (modern day egypt) as there place to be, but it's just one of the greater places which document the continuity between Lemurian (mur/moorish) and Atlantian society to modern society which in a sense is still a continuation of old customs that never went anywhere. The just simply have on new clothes. 

It's not just blackpower info like someone suggested. White and "black"  and many other shades people are aware of this stuff. 

We are in the Sethian age.

If You look at what seth was described to embody as a diety it was Darkness, Chaos, Deserts, and things we associate with being a Jack -@$% (the head he was depicted to have glyphs). He was the first one who "set" his brother Ausar/ osiris up and cut his body into pieces representative of a broken and divided kingdom. Ausar/ Osiris his brother was described as the Good King and by looking at all of the kemetic funeral text (Prt Em Heru) "Coming forth as a Sun" of all the pharaohs you see them identifying themselves with Ausar who represented their union with their father in heaven. The kings and queens of Kemet were symbolized as Heru which was the Son/Sun of the Father Ausar in Heavan on earth since his seed survived through the magic of Auset/ Isis through the ages.    

Don't let present day people that say they are moors but are really dogmatic in there ways rub you the wrong way about alot of these things. Try looking into treatise and read them for yourself and get and understanding. If you take what a group of people say as truth, research it 1st before you make it your own.

moorish science deals with preservation of knowledge from the golden age into the dark ages which we are in now. moors were custodians of that knowledge and dealt with the spreading of the teachings like  the invasion into spain in 711(oh thank heaven) for example where moorish customs and traditions are heavily documented in art, architecture, politics etc. 

Many indigenous american, south american, caribbean, africans were classified as moors until treaty after treaty between gov't and indigenous tribes made them declare themselves as blacks and dead to the law to es-cheat them out of land rights and sovereignty so that the American empire could be built over previous holy sites of people (Like Avatar Movie). 

It's not that they claim kemet (modern day egypt) as there place to be, but it's just one of the greater places which document the continuity between Lemurian (mur/moorish) and Atlantian society to modern society which in a sense is still a continuation of old customs that never went anywhere. The just simply have on new clothes. 

It's not just blackpower info like someone suggested. White and "black"  and many other shades people are aware of this stuff. 

We are in the Sethian age.

If You look at what seth was described to embody as a diety it was Darkness, Chaos, Deserts, and things we associate with being a Jack -@$% (the head he was depicted to have glyphs). He was the first one who "set" his brother Ausar/ osiris up and cut his body into pieces representative of a broken and divided kingdom. Ausar/ Osiris his brother was described as the Good King and by looking at all of the kemetic funeral text (Prt Em Heru) "Coming forth as a Sun" of all the pharaohs you see them identifying themselves with Ausar who represented their union with their father in heaven. The kings and queens of Kemet were symbolized as Heru which was the Son/Sun of the Father Ausar in Heavan on earth since his seed survived through the magic of Auset/ Isis through the ages.    

Don't let present day people that say they are moors but are really dogmatic in there ways rub you the wrong way about alot of these things. Try looking into treatise and read them for yourself and get and understanding. If you take what a group of people say as truth, research it 1st before you make it your own.

So are you saying that in the current era we are in, our leaders would identify themselves with Seth, as this would be most natural in the Sethian era?

Ancient funeral texts: many of the ones I've found/read about rituals from one stage of life (physical) to the next. Are these a different type of text than you're talking about?

Why is it that some kemetic texts relate to the battle between Upper and Lower Egypt for supremacy, while others related to the evolution of deities? I kinda feel like I know the answer, that at some point the people holding these histories decided to switch the focus and withold info.

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through?

So are you saying that in the current era we are in, our leaders would identify themselves with Seth, as this would be most natural in the Sethian era?

Ancient funeral texts: many of the ones I've found/read about rituals from one stage of life (physical) to the next. Are these a different type of text than you're talking about?

Why is it that some kemetic texts relate to the battle between Upper and Lower Egypt for supremacy, while others related to the evolution of deities? I kinda feel like I know the answer, that at some point the people holding these histories decided to switch the focus and withold info.

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

what?!?!

why?

who will take his place?

what happened to Huey P in Louis V?

those guys had actual knowledge to drop. I don't know about these new cats.
he doesn't even know why. told me it was random...
nerd.gif
If I knew about this i would comment on the topic but i have no context.

I'll read what you guys post and work my way up for the next thread, this is too interesting to ignore.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

what?!?!

why?

who will take his place?

he doesn't even know why. told me it was random...
nerd.gif
If I knew about this i would comment on the topic but i have no context.

I'll read what you guys post and work my way up for the next thread, this is too interesting to ignore.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

what?!?!

why?

who will take his place?

Wait...we talking about the the same abeautifulhaze? The same idiot who talked about starddust and other mystical things that were supposed to happen but never did? The same dude whose only sources of citation were from obscure blackpower websites? Yeah...he was full of knowledge alright. 
roll.gif
i was reading this like what makes haze any more informed than the other youtube historians? Go read a book and do the research for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I think it is 80 percent bull$$#, but interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

what?!?!

why?

who will take his place?

Wait...we talking about the the same abeautifulhaze? The same idiot who talked about starddust and other mystical things that were supposed to happen but never did? The same dude whose only sources of citation were from obscure blackpower websites? Yeah...he was full of knowledge alright. 
roll.gif
i was reading this like what makes haze any more informed than the other youtube historians? Go read a book and do the research for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I think it is 80 percent bull$$#, but interesting nonetheless.

at this point, I'm going with any information is down to get shared in this thread.

I wanna change to title to something interesting, but I dunno what.

at this point, I'm going with any information is down to get shared in this thread.

I wanna change to title to something interesting, but I dunno what.

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through
The upper and lower kingdom represented the duality of self passing through ages. Periods of Gold (Age of Heru/ Sun or solar age) and The periods without which are the lunar ages and the dark ages (Amen=hidden creation) and cyclical nature of the universe. The art of being cut up and pulling yourself together. 
I say sethian by method as in divide and control or conquer. 

For me reading the Book of the Dead/ Prt M Heru/ Coming forth as a Sun (all the same book different title in different languages and schools of thought) was the best way to even understand what it was people of those times put so much effort and detail into doing and that was freeing the soul from a carnal existence and becoming a sun yourself to traverse the heavens in the boat of a million years with their father in heaven Ausar. I hope people don't take this as me saying this, I am just saying what the text says and one can read it for themselves if they do the research. 

about_osiris2.jpg

This knowledge was rarely talked about because it was preserved for the priest class.

Most average people didn't not read and consider the need for education like we do in America. This is one of the few times in the world that so many people are allowed to read. 

The Netcher's/ dieties were actually forces of nature. Like Moisture, First Rain, Chaos, Thunder, Vegetation they were all considered forces of nature. Medtu Netcher/Hieroglyhps was their writing system which was based off of images and the sounds and tones those things made in real life. They were described in attributes that people could understand. Back then there was no difference between hieroglyphs and the things they were modeled after in real life. So if you were looking at a pyramid and a pyramid glyph the only difference is the scale, they both are to convey the same meaning. They were describing the nature of creation.  No one man or group of scholars created kemetic language. The language and culture is based off of observation of moving through cycles of nature and documenting them. 

I guess what I'm really asking is where are you reading this, and how do you know which parts to start at, or do you start at the beginning and read all the way through
The upper and lower kingdom represented the duality of self passing through ages. Periods of Gold (Age of Heru/ Sun or solar age) and The periods without which are the lunar ages and the dark ages (Amen=hidden creation) and cyclical nature of the universe. The art of being cut up and pulling yourself together. 
I say sethian by method as in divide and control or conquer. 

For me reading the Book of the Dead/ Prt M Heru/ Coming forth as a Sun (all the same book different title in different languages and schools of thought) was the best way to even understand what it was people of those times put so much effort and detail into doing and that was freeing the soul from a carnal existence and becoming a sun yourself to traverse the heavens in the boat of a million years with their father in heaven Ausar. I hope people don't take this as me saying this, I am just saying what the text says and one can read it for themselves if they do the research. 

about_osiris2.jpg

This knowledge was rarely talked about because it was preserved for the priest class.

Most average people didn't not read and consider the need for education like we do in America. This is one of the few times in the world that so many people are allowed to read. 

The Netcher's/ dieties were actually forces of nature. Like Moisture, First Rain, Chaos, Thunder, Vegetation they were all considered forces of nature. Medtu Netcher/Hieroglyhps was their writing system which was based off of images and the sounds and tones those things made in real life. They were described in attributes that people could understand. Back then there was no difference between hieroglyphs and the things they were modeled after in real life. So if you were looking at a pyramid and a pyramid glyph the only difference is the scale, they both are to convey the same meaning. They were describing the nature of creation.  No one man or group of scholars created kemetic language. The language and culture is based off of observation of moving through cycles of nature and documenting them. 

Read genesis revisited by zecharia sitchin.

He goes through all the clay tablet the Sumerians left behind. The majority ain't ready.

He goes through all the clay tablet the Sumerians left behind. The majority ain't ready.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

read? this is NT.
found this tho

Phenomenon- The Lost Archives -Genesis Revisited- Zecharia Sitchin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

read? this is NT.
found this tho

Phenomenon- The Lost Archives -Genesis Revisited- Zecharia Sitchin

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

According to my Jewish religious brother, he said ELOHIM.....

-has a Kaballistic meanings

-it is one of G-d's names

-back in the day when people used to say the word, it used to bring things to life (ex: plants)

He said thats all he knew about it. just my 2 cents

quite exactly....op i think jay elec meant this

Back
Top Bottom