pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2. Cookin' Up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. Where I Know You From (Ehh, a skippable track. Slow boring beat and Cam's content didn't help either.)
4. +%@! Cam #1
laugh.gif

5. Never Ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6. Curve
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

7. Silky (No +!@!)
indifferent.gif
. (Didn't like the soul sample @ all. Lyrics were decent.)
8. Get It In Ohio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9. Who
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10. Grease Skit
laugh.gif

11. You Know What's Up (Feat. C.O. & Sky Lynn)
indifferent.gif
(I know you're tryingto look out for other up and coming artists Cam but this s__ is incredibly wack.)
12. Spend The Night
indifferent.gif
(See #11, disregard the features.)
13. +%@! Cam #2
laugh.gif

14. Woo Hoo (featuring 40 Cal.)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

15. Chalupa(Ehh, skippable track. I enjoyed the beat.)
16. Cookies & Apple Juice (Feat. Byrd Lady &Skitzo)(Skippable track also, number 11 is another reasonable explanation.)
17. (I Hate) My Job
tired.gif
(Why did you have to change the beat Cam? It wasn't that bad but I prefer the OG.)
18. Homicide
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

19. +%@! Cam #3
laugh.gif

20. Got It For Cheap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21. Get It Get It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

22. Bottom of the #+%!@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

23. +%@! Cam #4
laugh.gif

All in all, I'd give this comeback album about a 3.5/5 The production was great and refreshing. Some of the tracks make you think what the f__ was Camthinking when he threw this in?

Your thoughts? Disappointed? Satisfied?

I love this album, never understood the hate it got...still bump it every week

Ehh, Boss of all Bosses was better. And I liked Spend the Night, there is something about Cam over weird production.

Im happy that Cam is still producing good music.... dude is one of the best to ever touch the mic. My beef is his flow now seems lazy and uninspired. Hechanged it up from that period of time from 2001-2005 when he had the whole game on lock. It just seems dull and his swagger seems to have gone a little. Ialso found the beats utter trash. Cam needs to get back witth kanye and the heatmakers and make some real music again. Also Birdlady needs to be put down.

It was hard to get through, and hell yes I was disappointed. Cam is in my top 5, but he's pretty much useless when the production isn't good.

Btw, I think Killa Season was a pretty underrated effort.

Decent album, but didn't sound right when I had CRANKED in the system, must be the lack of quality recording

album was garbage.. easily one of the worst displays of engineering/mixing/mastering ever. cam's career is over.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

album was garbage.. easily one of the worst displays of engineering/mixing/mastering ever. cam's career is over.
Jimmie's trying to reconcile with Cam.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom