Let's take a look back on Cam's comeback, Crime Pays

That was one of the few that sounded decent, Get it in Ohio sounded like straight garbage though, still thumps pretty hard tho

Lyrically he's still great. Beat wise and musically(overall), wasn't as good and that makes it seem like he lost a step.

Can you believe that this album was the #1 hip hop album its debut week? Man..

Imagine if he actually got good production and cut back on the weed and put it all out lyrically (no half assed bs).

3. Where I Know You From (Ehh, a skippable track. Slow boring beat and Cam's content didn't help either.)

indifferent.gif

My favorite song off the album.

my personal top 5 this year....didnt like chalupa or get it get it tho. I think some of these songs have more than 100spins on the ipod already

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Lyrically he's still great. Beat wise and musically(overall), wasn't as good and that makes it seem like he lost a step.

Agreed...

...but he got back on track with the mixtape IMO.

TRASH. BOAB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Whoever A&Red this and picked the beats needs to be flogged. worst beat selection ever.

cam blew it with this album....he had da best setup from any of da rappers last year...his buzz was LOUDER then drakes at da time without putting any music

out. if i was killa i would've dropped boss of all bosses first and then run da gambit wit mad features and have da industry straight up starving like lilwayne did

wit da carter III....

I remember getting flamed on here for saying how wack this album was... m glad people are finally on my side...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cam blew it with this album....he had da best setup from any of da rappers last year...his buzz was LOUDER then drakes at da time without putting any music

out. if i was killa i would've dropped boss of all bosses first and then run da gambit wit mad features and have da industry straight up starving like lil wayne did

wit da carter III....
You're always over exaggerating

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

out. if i was killa i would've dropped boss of all bosses first and then run da gambit wit mad features and have da industry straight up starving like lil wayne did

wit da carter III....
You're always over exaggerating

we miss cam buzz>>>>>>>>> drake's buzz at da time

or have we forgotten da extra MTV coverage, da XXL cover, da funk flex goin in on i hate my job and curve

when cam was gon it was almost loony how people were lookin and asking for him like if he was big foot or da lochiness monster...da audience usually forgetspeople

or are deem "irrelevant" within a couple of months, son was missing for 3 years. jim and juelz bouncing around everywhere made da elephant in da roomthat much louder.

Back
Top Bottom