Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

When it comes to crunch time who will win them the game. Or will Wade or Bron take a back seat to each other when those big games during the season. Plus do they get too relax and don't take care of business.

I think they're gonna win it

ohwell.gif

but if I had to guess I'd say the blame is going to the supporting cast

People will point to how its basically jump on the Wade/Bron/Bosh wagon with total disregard to "the right fit"

I think they're gonna win it

ohwell.gif

but if I had to guess I'd say the blame is going to the supporting cast

People will point to how its basically jump on the Wade/Bron/Bosh wagon with total disregard to "the right fit"

"It's their first year together, just give it some time."

next year it's gonna be "It's just their 2nd year together, just give it some time"... so forth and so on.

"It's their first year together, just give it some time."

next year it's gonna be "It's just their 2nd year together, just give it some time"... so forth and so on.

No Excuses....they are EXPECTED to win immediately. The way bron was talking at the rally....5, 6, 7 championships....they better win each year that this team is together

No Excuses....they are EXPECTED to win immediately. The way bron was talking at the rally....5, 6, 7 championships....they better win each year that this team is together

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by DubA169

-Bosh and Wade ran a train on Gloria the night before the finals start
-Animal Thug poisoned lebron's food
-"it wasn't lebron's team! it's wade's fault!"
-THE REFS

Definitely those two.  Also, there will be the accusations that Stern made sure it didn't happen...

why would stern NOT want them to win? hes wanted lebron in the finals for the last 3 years now....

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by DubA169

-Bosh and Wade ran a train on Gloria the night before the finals start
-Animal Thug poisoned lebron's food
-"it wasn't lebron's team! it's wade's fault!"
-THE REFS

Definitely those two.  Also, there will be the accusations that Stern made sure it didn't happen...

why would stern NOT want them to win? hes wanted lebron in the finals for the last 3 years now....

they have the three superstars caused all this drama, people bringing up 72-10. if they don't win they fail, ill like it better for them not to make it to the finals. But the excuses will roll in like no other team ever experienced.

they have the three superstars caused all this drama, people bringing up 72-10. if they don't win they fail, ill like it better for them not to make it to the finals. But the excuses will roll in like no other team ever experienced.

Back
Top Bottom