Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Can a team really use the "no chemistry" excuse after playing 82 games together in the regular season?
eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Can a team really use the "no chemistry" excuse after playing 82 games together in the regular season?
eyes.gif

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

Agreed.

Why does there have to be an excuse? Why can't it be because there was a better team? Because that's what happens. The best team wins the championship. Laker fans are usually the ones who have to have an excuse.

Why does there have to be an excuse? Why can't it be because there was a better team? Because that's what happens. The best team wins the championship. Laker fans are usually the ones who have to have an excuse.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win this upcoming season, but if they don't win by next season...

I wouldn't be either. Gotta have some chemistry to win. 

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win this upcoming season, but if they don't win by next season...

I wouldn't be either. Gotta have some chemistry to win. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why does there have to be an excuse? Why can't it be because they're was a better team? Because that's what happens. The best team wins the championship. Laker fans are usually the ones who have to have an excuse.

Was the shot at Laker fans even necessary?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Calm down.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why does there have to be an excuse? Why can't it be because they're was a better team? Because that's what happens. The best team wins the championship. Laker fans are usually the ones who have to have an excuse.

Was the shot at Laker fans even necessary?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Calm down.

When it comes to crunch time who will win them the game. Or will Wade or Bron take a back seat to each other when those big games during the season. Plus do they get too relax and don't take care of business.

Back
Top Bottom