Let's say the Miami Heat does NOT win this year. What will be the EXCUSE?

Henz0,

They will never be able to get out the east with the likes of Orlando with Dwight and Vince Carter (slam dunk champion when TMac was still on the raptors), Chicago with Derrick Rose and Carlos "I'll rather lay the ball up then dunk it" Boozer and don't forget JJ Reddick and The long haired player we all know how game changing those two can be. And Boston good team but the big three is a year older and that most definitly is saying alot but who cares having 2 of the top 5 players and another player in the top 15 in the NBA is not good enough to win a championship.

Henz0,

They will never be able to get out the east with the likes of Orlando with Dwight and Vince Carter (slam dunk champion when TMac was still on the raptors), Chicago with Derrick Rose and Carlos "I'll rather lay the ball up then dunk it" Boozer and don't forget JJ Reddick and The long haired player we all know how game changing those two can be. And Boston good team but the big three is a year older and that most definitly is saying alot but who cares having 2 of the top 5 players and another player in the top 15 in the NBA is not good enough to win a championship.

with all that mess Heat fans like this guy^ are talking, they better hope Miami goes 16-0 and wins the championship this year.. or there will be hell to pay.

with all that mess Heat fans like this guy^ are talking, they better hope Miami goes 16-0 and wins the championship this year.. or there will be hell to pay.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
they already won.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by DubA169

-Bosh and Wade ran a train on Gloria the night before the finals start
-Animal Thug poisoned lebron's food
-"it wasn't lebron's team! it's wade's fault!"
-THE REFS

Definitely those two.  Also, there will be the accusations that Stern made sure it didn't happen...

why would stern NOT want them to win? hes wanted lebron in the finals for the last 3 years now....

both the celtics and lakers fans blamed the refs at a point. it's inevitable no matter who loses. blaming the refs is like saying the sky is blue. if they lose, someone will say they weren't giving them the star treatment because stern is "salty" or a "hater"

i don't think lebron is stern's golden child anymore but i could be way off with that. we will have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by DubA169

-Bosh and Wade ran a train on Gloria the night before the finals start
-Animal Thug poisoned lebron's food
-"it wasn't lebron's team! it's wade's fault!"
-THE REFS

Definitely those two.  Also, there will be the accusations that Stern made sure it didn't happen...

why would stern NOT want them to win? hes wanted lebron in the finals for the last 3 years now....

both the celtics and lakers fans blamed the refs at a point. it's inevitable no matter who loses. blaming the refs is like saying the sky is blue. if they lose, someone will say they weren't giving them the star treatment because stern is "salty" or a "hater"

i don't think lebron is stern's golden child anymore but i could be way off with that. we will have to wait and see.

I think everyone saying their not going to win is in denial. The celtics won with a way worse "Big 3".  This 3 has the two best players in the league next to Kobe. They will win it all, and I'm a lakers fan. 

I think everyone saying their not going to win is in denial. The celtics won with a way worse "Big 3".  This 3 has the two best players in the league next to Kobe. They will win it all, and I'm a lakers fan. 

Back
Top Bottom