Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by onewearz

yo flyny is rigging the votes
smh.gif

there's no way in hell you getting that many this fast, u corny .........
Fam i aint rigging nothing fam, Im the underdog B. Whywestepping and OGbobbyjohnson are chilling in the living rooms of domestic terrorists B, im for Unity man, i work hard B
i got the people across the nation to vote dun. bulletins and $*%$ B, i work hard

You admitted to it a couple posts up....Then you edited with "ayeee".

Said your fingers were hurting from voting so fast....
laugh.gif

nahh B i said "mad fraud in here..it changed from 'whos a better leader' to 'who has the fastest fingers'" never did i say i tookthat route feel me?
I got my *%%# the fair way.,I got my peoples to vote, had my ppl talk to their ppl and we got it done bong bong nah mean?
My fingers did hurt, but that was from messaging my ppls and callin em up, emailin em up, Chirpin on the Nextels and whatnot
pimp.gif

yo flyny is rigging the votes
smh.gif

there's no way in hell you getting that many this fast, u corny .........
Fam i aint rigging nothing fam, Im the underdog B. Whywestepping and OGbobbyjohnson are chilling in the living rooms of domestic terrorists B, im for Unity man, i work hard B
i got the people across the nation to vote dun. bulletins and $*%$ B, i work hard

You admitted to it a couple posts up....Then you edited with "ayeee".

Said your fingers were hurting from voting so fast....
laugh.gif

nahh B i said "mad fraud in here..it changed from 'whos a better leader' to 'who has the fastest fingers'" never did i say i took that route feel me?
I got my *%%# the fair way.,I got my peoples to vote, had my ppl talk to their ppl and we got it done bong bong nah mean?
My fingers did hurt, but that was from messaging my ppls and callin em up, emailin em up, Chirpin on the Nextels and whatnot
pimp.gif
beans.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is for the President of NT. We can't have non-NTers voting.

FlyNY got MMySpace bulletins up and stuff.
smh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

That's like dudes in Russia voting for the President of the United States.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

exactly, this is for nt members to vote, not your english teacher and your boss
smh.gif
might have to impeach this dude right from the jump .......

he was voting in NY and got someone to vote for him in texas

ogbobby was winning NY with 33% of the vote earlier, when the number were a lil more honest.

This is a travesty! We have been bamboozled, flimflammed and smeckledorfed! There is clearly fraud afoot...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

exactly, this is for nt members to vote, not your english teacher and your boss
smh.gif
might have to impeach this dude right from the jump .......
I aint never said that my mans wasn't NTers..They on here but they're low key and dont post alot. I hit them up(all NTers) and got them tovote. Chill with the impeachment stuff god. All this is fair and sqaure

Motion to remove FlyNy from the ballot....

impeach.jpg
Fall back god, if its that important , just send the top 3 to the primaries so you'll still have a chance..It would be unfair and preposterousto impeach me because i gained 2nd fair and square B

i just checked the ip logs of the polls and the same ip shows up for flyny like ALOT. you must've been erasing the poll cookie and re voting.

being the creator of this thread and the person who put you on the ballot after you pm'd me to be on it. i am hereby removing Flyny from consideration forthe position of Niketalk President

bush_arrest_41.jpg

laugh.gif
yall comedy. But whywesteppin started all this, cuz no matterwho's ahead, he will pull ahead of them.

Oh damn you gave away the votes to Lazy b? this election is corrupt.
katherine_harris.jpg

eyy was she always this sexy though
Katherine%20Harris%202.jpg

this is corrupt B..i know damn well that abeutifulhaze is cheatin..all his votes come from VA

Back
Top Bottom