Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

Mr.Lucas is not content with this year Presidential outcome, He is now camped within the grassy knolls awaiting exposure.
jfk200.jpeg

Well i've got a question for the candidates. I really enjoying viewing late80s pics and would like to openly express the vile and disgusting yet enjoyablethings i would do to her. But due to stipulations (Bastitch Act) im unable to do so. What will you do to allow me to let my testosterone driven text flowunhindered?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Well i've got a question for the candidates. I really enjoying viewing late80s pics and would like to openly express the vile and disgusting yet enjoyable things i would do to her. But due to stipulations (Bastitch Act) im unable to do so. What will you do to allow me to let my testosterone driven text flow unhindered?

cheerio

mr lucas, the people are going to have to ask you to surrender your avatar on the basis of portraying an elected official and blatant misrepresentation.failure to do so may result in endless clowning and a drastic reduction in cool points. the people have spoken .........

SupremeCourtBench_0507a.jpg

^ presidential thread will be up tomorrow when yuku stops farting . we'll elect this week . presidential nominees are meeting with their advisorsdiscussing strategy
laugh.gif

carvillejames.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom