Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Lol I've actually seen several racists literally say "stop all hate" in response to this movement online. :smh: so I'm not sure about this one.
His point is still somewhat valid. I didn't see Mitch McConnell state that there were some very fine people on both sides, in regard to any attacks...:lol:

His point is still somewhat valid. I didn't see Mitch McConnell state that there were some very fine people on both sides, in regard to any attacks...:lol:

He didn't specify mitch McConnell. Several people online have said "stop all hate" when you call out antiasian violence.

The whole fine people on both sides was in reference to nazis marching in the streets. Pretty sure nazis don't like asians.

Last edited:
He didn't specify mitch McConnell. Several people online have said "stop all hate" when you call out antiasian violence.

The whole fine people on both sides was in reference to nazis marching in the streets. Pretty sure nazis don't like asians.
Did you see what Richard Spencer said about asians? He said that they, are much smarter than white people, and then have done very well in the system of america. There is also this thing that they have about asian women and stereotypical behaviors. Not to say that they love asians , but there is indeed a weird thing in their trying to get them on the side of white supremacy, ala Hitler and the Japanese before WWII began.

Did you see what Richard Spencer said about asians? He said that they, are much smarter than white people, and then have done very well in the system of america. There is also this thing that they have about asian women and stereotypical behaviors. Not to say that they love asians , but there is indeed a weird thing in their trying to get them on the side of white supremacy, ala Hitler and the Japanese before WWII began.

Yea we can bring up instances all we want about who may be partial to asians but the fact remains in reference to that comment he was dead wrong. Jim Bob and big bertha are also "all lives mattering" the stop asian hate movement.

Lol I'm not getting baited into the "who has it worse" game you're tryna play here and you were being called out for in the asian thread. In reference to what he said about no one saying "all lives matter" he is wrong. Period.

Lol I'm not getting baited into the "who has it worse" game you're tryna play here and you were being called out for in the asian thread. In reference to what he said about no one saying "all lives matter" he is wrong. Period.
You've got to understand, my position is that I am about Black empowerment, and there are many here who do not want to see such come to fruition without others coming along as well. However, that train always leaves the station with Black people being left in the wind.

So in my vision, it is time for us to win, and then win big, regardless of who does not feel comfortable about that.

A whole lot of nasty things are about to hit many people of this planet because of this, and I am all for it.
DUA.

‘Curse of the pharaohs’

While it is being seen as a grand – and even fun – event, Egypt’s mummies have historically been associated with superstition and foreboding.

Recently, Egypt has had a string of disasters. Last week alone dozens of people were killed in a train crash in Sohag, Upper Egypt, while at least 18 people died when a building collapsed in Cairo.

Then, as preparations were in full swing to transfer the mummies, the Suez Canal was blocked by the MS Ever Given cargo ship for almost a week.

Social media users have questioned whether the myth of “the curse of the pharaohs” might be to blame.

The ethics of displaying ancient Egyptian mummies has long been debated. Many Muslim scholars believe that the dead should be treated with dignity and respect and not be exhibited as curiosities.

In 1980, President Anwar Sadat ordered the Royal Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum closed, arguing that it desecrated the dead. He wanted the mummies to be reburied instead, though he did not get his wish.

1618878625200.png

You've got to understand, my position is that I am about Black empowerment, and there are many here who do not want to see such come to fruition without others coming along as well. However, that train always leaves the station with Black people being left in the wind.

So in my vision, it is time for us to win, and then win big, regardless of who does not feel comfortable about that.

You are ironically doing to them what Jim Bob and Becky do to black people. The "stop asian hate" movement ain't about you. If you don't want to come along, you are well within your right to. People of many races chose to come along on their own accord, asian people did not coerce them to.

You are ironically doing to them what Jim Bob and Becky do to black people. The "stop asian hate" movement ain't about you. If you don't want to come along, you are well within your right to. People of many races chose to come along on their own accord, asian people did not coerce them to.
I can't possibly do to them, what white people do to US. There is this thing called white privilege, and there is no such thing for Black people. We do not have the power behind us to enforce anything due to the color of our skin. If we did? There's be no such thing as racism, as there would be a level playing field for all.

I can't possibly do to them, what white people do to US. There is this thing called white privilege, and there is no such thing for Black people. We do not have the power behind us to enforce anything due to the color of our skin. If we did? There's be no such thing as racism, as there would be a level playing field for all.

White people as well as everyone else are attacking them for their "disease-ridden foreignness". Let Asian have their moment without making it about you. You are taking the same dismissive tactics as the people you hate.

White people as well as everyone else are attacking them for their "disease-ridden foreignness". Let Asian have their moment without making it about you. You are taking the same dismissive tactics as the people you hate.
Again, what I have stated isn’t dismissive. Their plight is their plight. It still needs to be said that the all lives matter trope as indeed used against Black people, of whom will never have a claim to white privilege, as does every other non Black group. We should never be ashamed to point out such inconsistency.

Back
Top Bottom