Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

No just making a point. Leave Asian folks alone. If you want to stay on topic we can end this with my comment.
I do not bother asians, have no beef with them at all. However, there were indeed those who took exception with there being too many Black topics, including those who felt that Black people who discuss topics of racial inequality, should leave the country.

I do not bother asians, have no beef with them at all. However, there were indeed those who took exception with there being too many Black topics, including those who felt that Black people who discuss topics of racial inequality, should leave the country.

Really? That's why you were in that thread bickering with them while they were discussing THEIR current struggles with racism? :rofl:

Really? That's why you were in that thread bickering with them while they were discussing THEIR current struggles with racism? :rofl:
Debating against racists isn't bickering, as the offending few were dealt with because moderation saw them for what they were. Even several of the participants understood my position, and the position of Kinfolk.

I can still post in said thread, for if were a problem? I'd be banned from it. that thread. You telling me to leave asians alone, is nothing but an ignorant talking point.

Last edited:
Debating against racists isn't bickering, as the offending few were dealt with because moderation saw them for what they were. Even several of the participants understood my position, and the position of Kinfolk.

I can still post in said thread, for if were a problem? I'd be banned from it. that thread. You telling me to leave asians alone, is nothing but an ignorant talking point.

I was in that thread you were the one antagonizing them stop lying. If they came in a black thread with the same antics you exhibited you'd be b*tching about it.

I was in that thread you were the one antagonizing them stop lying. If they came in a black thread with the same antics you exhibited you'd be b*tching about it.
Before that thread became active with posts upon violence against asians, they were already coming into this thread in an attempt to derail and defame this thread, and they were banned from it. I, have not been banned from that thread. Also, I find your usage of the B word to be quite telling.

For years, as stated by other members, there has been an anti Black tone on this site, and it was allowed. Many of the posters felt incredibly comfortable making snide remarks about Black people, and when reported? They are said to be making everything about race, thus the title of this thread.

So I do not care as to what thread you are in, and that is because you yourself can go and crawl right back into whatever thread you are comfortable in.

Before that thread became active with posts upon violence against asians, they were already coming into this thread in an attempt to derail and defame this thread, and they were banned from it. I, have not been banned from that thread. Also, I find your usage of the B word to be quite telling.

For years, as stated by other members, there has been an anti Black tone on this site, and it was allowed. Many of the posters felt incredibly comfortable making snide remarks about Black people, and when reported? They are said to be making everything about race, thus the title of this thread.

So I do not care as to what thread you are in, and that is because you yourself can go and crawl right back into whatever thread you are comfortable in.

Lol maybe you should get banned for doing the same to them. You're trying to create this Asian Black divide further perpetuating the problem. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Just leave them alone I don't see any asians in here derailing this thread.

Lol maybe you should get banned for doing the same to them. You're trying to create this Asian Black divide further perpetuating the problem. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Just leave them alone I don't see any asians in here derailing this thread.
I am trying to create an Asian Black divide?

It’s not really for the hosting country to decide....
041DC0AD-3DAA-43AE-BA76-1C37B8D28E7D.jpeg

AC37F696-C4C1-48A8-8A5E-61B172C96C7C.jpeg

1620349775060.gif

Lol you're doing here exactly what you were doing in that thread. You went in there trying to pick a fight with Asian people.

Ding-ding. Right on the nose. We can all see it but he feels safe if he can’t see others who call him out on it :rofl:

Lol so Tokyo speaks for the entire Asian community?

Lol you're doing here exactly what you were doing in that thread. You went in there trying to pick a fight with Asian people.

No, what you are doing here is trolling this thread. There were no discussions on the asian thread in here, until you brought the situation here yourself.

Ding-ding. Right on the nose. We can all see it but he feels safe if he can’t see others who call him out on it :rofl:

It's funny if I post the various instances of black people being racist against Asians he would find a way to blame white people. This aint it khufu. Be better.

We can selectively post all day. :rofl:

Just leave Asian people alone.
I am not bothering anyone here, and I haven't posted in the asian thread in quite some time. If I were a problem in said thread, the mods would have banned me from the thread.

As long as moderation does not have a problem with what I am saying? What you think does not matter.

No, what you are doing here is trolling this thread. There were no discussions on the asian thread in here, until you brought the situation here yourself.

I called you out. You tried to defend yourself and failed miserably. Stop responding, leave asians alone and let's get back on the positive topics in here.

I called you out. You tried to defend yourself and failed miserably. Stop responding, leave asians alone and let's get back on the positive topics in here.
I am calling you out, stop trolling this thread. Stop responding in the attempt to derail what has been a peaceful thread.

Back
Top Bottom