Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Coach Hubie wasn’t a name you were given; it’s a name you chose.

Are we playing word games now? "I am not Coach Hubert Brown?" "I am not currently Coach Hubie?"

You previously posted on NikeTalk under the account names “Coach Hubie” and “nat turner.”
That’s a simple statement of fact.

I'm the one who gave you a "second" chance here.

I honestly don't understand why you want to continue to drag out this line of discussion, but you're denying what I know to be true and my silence in the face of those denials could read as complicity. Understand that integrity matters to me, and to this community. I will not knowingly lie for or about anyone on NikeTalk.
Again, it is not what you call me, it is what I answer to. You and anyone here can call me whatever you wish. I have been called the Nword in Mississippi, and even in NYC, and I do not respond.

Again, it is not what you ccall me, it is what I

Again, it is not what you call me, it is what I answer to. You and anyone here can call me whatever you wish, I have been called the Nword in Mississippi, and even in NYC, and I do not respond.
You’ve issued a blanket denial that is fundamentally untrue. Don’t expect me to co-sign dishonesty.

This would be like me saying “I don’t answer to Method Man, so don’t ask me about any mistakes anyone by that name may have made during the years 1999-2017.”

You’ve issued a blanket denial that is fundamentally untrue. Don’t expect me to co-sign dishonesty.

This would be like me saying “I don’t answer to Method Man, so don’t ask me about any mistakes anyone by that name may have made during the years 1999-2017.”
Every human being on this planet has a right to define themselves as they wish, and one of the reasons for the Nation Of Islam to add an X to the name of it's new members, was due to a new beginning, ridding oneself of the past, and fresh understanding of self. X represents the unknown in their belief, and that allows one to feel as they want about themselves as they begin a new march to self discovery.

You do not have to agree with this, and I do understand the position that you are in, and I will ask no favors of you. If others wish to call me by other names? Cool. If I do not respond? That is my right as well.

I do not ask you to treat me any different than you would anyone else here.

However, I will only respond to KHUFU.

Every human being on this planet has a right to define themselves as they wish, and one of the reasons for the Nation Of Islam to add an X to the name of it's new members, was due to a new beginning, ridding oneself of the past, and fresh understanding of self. X represents the unknown in their belief, and that allows one to feel as they want about themselves as they begin a new march to self discovery.

You do not have to agree with this, and I do understand the position that you are in, and I will ask no favors of you. If others wish to call me by other names? Cool. If I do not respond? That is my right as well.

I do not ask you to treat me any different than you would anyone else here.

However, I will only respond to KHUFU.
You’d better hope JRepp23 never finds out about the name change feature.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

How is what KHUFU KHUFU is doing in this thread (and virtually every thread he/she/it/they are in) any different from what @StockX got banned for?

Is KHUFU KHUFU not trolling as well or nah?
I think that it is pretty clear that I am indeed a Man. But your referring to me as a she is not an insult either.

The it speaks to something different.

I guess that is some of that integrity showing.

I find it INTERESTING that when ever someone on this site decides to insult someone, they always seem to reach for SEXIST insults in order to hammer down a tone of disrespect.

His white privilege allows him his name change feature in real time all day, every day.
But you refuse to honor that, correct? You would hold him accountable for his past statements.

You’ve spoken of male privilege, too. That shouldn’t be used to wipe out any memory of sexism or misogyny.

But you refuse to honor that, correct? You would hold him accountable for his past statements.

You’ve spoken of male privilege, too. That shouldn’t be used to wipe out any memory of sexism or misogyny.

Funny thing is, none of you even knew he was an actual racist until he began to speak his mind, GucciShades as well. Until then, he was held in pretty high regard. The reason for that is discussing racism and sexism on these forums were shunned, and they still are. If you defend women? Then you must be a woman, or what was it I was called? A creep for lying to women about their ability and then wanting to be free. In suggesting this to women, especially Black women, I am somehow giving them unrealistic expectations.

It was also apparent to those in that Last dance thread that by calling Jordan Black? It was derailing the thread, and we were told that we were going to be told on, and then banned because of a discussion about race on a thread about a Black man.

It is ridiculous.

Hey.... View attachment 2793062 That’s also how I get down. Black love, Black family.
Thats good and all, but I still don't understand what that has to do with what I said, but Okay.
In all fairness people can multitask. You can live your life and give bigots and sexists a talking to at the same time. Some people don't need much sleep. :lol:
Yes, but he said earlier that he gets to ravish his wife, but instead would rather argue with the people that he looks down upon into the wee hours on NT? Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
Coach Hubie wasn’t a name you were given; it’s a name you chose.

Are we playing word games now? "I am not Coach Hubert Brown?" "I am not currently Coach Hubie?"

You previously posted on NikeTalk under the account names “Coach Hubie” and “nat turner.”
That’s a simple statement of fact.

I'm the one who gave you a "second" chance here.

I honestly don't understand why you want to continue to drag out this line of discussion, but you're denying what I know to be true and my silence in the face of those denials could read as complicity. Understand that integrity matters to me, and to this community. I will not knowingly lie for or about anyone on NikeTalk.
That man is going out sad.

Yes, but he said earlier that he gets to ravish his wife, but instead would rather argue with the people that he looks down upon into the wee hours on NT?

Who the hell talks like this? For some people it takes 2-5 minutes tops, then they can go back to sonning bigots and sexists on the internet. It's not like my man said he was spending his time working on his dissertation on machine learning and artificial intelligence.:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom