let this thread die (NYK)

What a huge gutsy win

Don't see us doing anything in the playoffs cuz of the point guard situation and injuries. But I wanna get in badly

If I were coaching, jr smith woulda have been out. So I'm happy Woodson is the coach. that's why he's paid the bucks

So fitting jr makes that after we hate on him

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Someone on this page said some reeeeeeaaaaaaaalllll AYOOOOOO $+%%
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
he gets a pass after the W...5 min doe
nerd.gif

Thank you lord!

I'm not gonna lie smith is killing me. And the ISO ball is too. We need a PG badly.
At least we got the dub

Thought I could institute a new name for Novak.

Forgive me NT bredgren I have failed

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

what do you guys think is really gonna happen in the 1st round of the playoffs if NY gets a 1 seed?

a 1 seed as in home court? possible go to round 2

Yeeeeeeeaaaah boiiiiiiiii sit the @#*$ down milwaukee #NYKALLDAY

This is why I never slander JR for his shot selection. Cause he can be 0-15 and still have confidence in himself to take big shot. Look at Mike Bum +++ Dunleavy for example, missed a WIDE open j after they got those wild offensive bounds

Melo is a monster I was SMH'ing at some of the shots he made cause humans aint supposed to do some of the @#!% he did. Gutsy gutsy performance.

AND WHERE WAS THAT OVER THE BACK ON MELO? SON GOT STIFF ARMED IN HIS BACK, NO CALL. SMH

Aight Im done #NYKALLDAY

JR will forever be a moron when it comes to shot selection or knowing when to jack up a 3 (hint: it's not 2 seconds into a new shot clock)

but he makes them sometimes.. so you unfortunately have to live with it.

Great win tonight. They needed it.. and they got it. That's all there is to it.

I have to idea what those refs were doing this game but gritty win

I was dying when Novak figured okay that not calling anything and threw Dunleavy out the way

That Wizards' game is a grade A trap game

We gotta keep it up. The bucks seriously were playing for something. I know it sucks to be on the losing end of the match.
They gonna still be coming for this spot. Its not over... all games are must wins at this point.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

what do you guys think is really gonna happen in the 1st round of the playoffs if NY gets a 1 seed?

a 1 seed as in home court? possible go to round 2
as in play a 1 seed

I honestly believe there's a huge chance for an upset, like the one in '99.  Knicks match up well against Chicago, minus the rebounding.  If the Knicks take the intensity up a few notches in the Playoffs and hound for loose balls/rebounds, they're right there with the Bulls.  Bulls will have a hard time scoring eventually.

I rather the Knicks play the Bulls than Miami... 

Back
Top Bottom