let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was about to compliment TD until he had that dumb turnover
30t6p3b.gif
The guy just has a low bball IQ. A shame really cause he has the tools. 

This game will def be intense especially with iman you know the pacers gonna want revenge after what he said on his Twitter Lmao.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What'd Iman say?
nerd.gif

Remember the 2 wins we got a couple weeks ago, where granger said 2 easy wins this week with the knicksAfter the knicks won those 2 iman said " 2 easy wins ? FOH" and the pacers weren't to happy about that Lmao.

That Knicks defense showing up
pimp.gif

Landry Fields leading scorer?
eek.gif

GREAT WAY TO END THE HALF

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Can't believe dudes were hating on Melo earlier in the season...

I will always say New Yorkers are passionate about their teams. Knowledgeable? Enhh.
laugh.gif

Man Pacers deserved that tweet. Granger's dumb #%% started it. What Iman said was justified.

Well, everyone that wasn't a blatant Melo hater knew he'd come out of his slump eventually. Still don't think he's 100% there but he's making progress.

In other news, I have to watch these games on League Pass (away for school) and these Pacers announcers are frustrating sometimes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Man Pacers deserved that tweet. Granger's dumb #%% started it. What Iman said was justified.

Thats what I'm saying...
Granger called us out like we were the Bobcats or Wizards and look what happens...they get slapped both games.
Pacers have a solid record but I would hardly classify them as a threat to any team in the first round.

FOH
happy.gif

Every game some clown hits a circus shot on us. It never fails
30t6p3b.gif

Melo got that first step back! Deadly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom