let this thread die (NYK)

Dat Melo first step sighting 
nerd.gif

I just knew Baron was going to try to throw and And 1 mixtape alley oop to Shump there. And then he didn't. He's learning! lol

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Can't believe dudes were hating on Melo earlier in the season...

I will always say New Yorkers are passionate about their teams. Knowledgeable? Enhh.
laugh.gif
People had every right to get on him, it wasn't because he was not scoring, but because he was not even making up for it in other was especially on the defensive end.
Now he is playing much harder defense (all effort), even when he is shooting poorly the defense has been there lately....that's all fans want to see.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I will always say New Yorkers are passionate about their teams. Knowledgeable? Enhh.
laugh.gif
People had every right to get on him, it wasn't because he was not scoring, but because he was not even making up for it in other was especially on the defensive end.
Now he is playing much harder defense (all effort), even when he is shooting poorly the defense has been there lately....that's all fans want to see.

right on the money

laugh.gif

Fine, understandable. But calling for him to be traded?
laugh.gif
Nobody in this league can guard him one-on-one.

Whats up with Miami? They need to start winning these games 
mad.gif

First they lose to Boston and now down at the half against Philly. Hope they pull out a W against Philly.

Okay now I really wish we could win the Atlantic. We would feast on the Pacers.

THIS DEFENSE!

Originally Posted by hustleordie

laugh.gif

right on the money

Y'all acting like the team wasn't broken and he wasn't attempting to carry them on his back through a failing system.
The same people that were hating on Melo were defending Pringles.

Now look.

Dude has been 1 of the best players in the league year in year out, that doesn't change overnight.

Back
Top Bottom