let this thread die (NYK)

Novak lookin like hes photoshopped in...Woodson :rolllin

I was just thinking however this ends, this season has been a hell of a ride

The one thing I cant understand about the Lin injury announcement drama is why would the Knicks be worried about whether season ticket holders will pay their playoff invoices?? Of course they will, every single playoff ticket can be sold for profit in the secondary market.

AND the tickets not sold to the season ticket holders are sold to the general public at a higher rate sooo....wheres the problem? Nonsense.

I love the fact that shump and smith are bringing a lot of camaraderie to the team and togetherness. I'm feelin that. I might be in the minority that hopes Jr comes back for a second year.

I'm dying @ the Hebrew shirt and woodson making a guest appearance. Who is stat sitting next to on the plane? Also what kind of planes do teams use?
How large of a staff do they have to take with them every where?

I thought it was Woodson but it might be Max the team security guard.

That's the difference between Woodson and D'Antoni though...D'Antoni would never be caught out in the street just chilling with his players like Woodson is..These guys are bonding with their coach, which translates to them respecting him when they're on the basketball court. Woodson looks at his players like his sons, whereas D'Antoni looked at them as employees.

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Amare's shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This LOL. So much chemistry 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

That's the difference between Woodson and D'Antoni though...D'Antoni would never be caught out in the street just chilling with his players like Woodson is..These guys are bonding with their coach, which translates to them respecting him when they're on the basketball court. Woodson looks at his players like his sons, whereas D'Antoni looked at them as employees.
You right but Pringles was just about that limelight

b19d57be10ad3d6f31f54fa41be76a0a.jpg

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

fresh outta ban camp and it feels good

wjykwj.gif

2r7ua9x.gif

2wdmrgi.gif

35db2wn.gif

it was a hell week for me, anyone miss me
nerd.gif

man when i got ban i was on my #*! word to stewey
90ou12.gif

Uh Oh.

A "Mike Woodson is single handedly keeping Black Ice in business" Thread ?

I can only imagine the places he can leave a goatee print at.
eek.gif

holyyyyyy...
its been a minute since the last time i posted in here.
wadddddup NTNYK?

laugh.gif
at Woodson/Stats shirt
Shump rockin du rags tho? lol

ill be heading down to NY this weekend (Easter weekend, i have it off) and ill be at the Chicago game this sunday...
havent been in the Garden in a year or two. should be good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom